7 Foot Replica Gas Pump Gumball Vending Machine Before electric powered pumps, you had to work for your gas. Manually pump the clear cylinder full of gas, & let gravity fill your tank! Fuel filled the clear cylinder by manually pumping the side handle. Once filled, gravity fed the fuel from the cylinder to your tank! In the 1920's & 1930's, these originals stood as high as 15'! We picked a popular style pump & scaled it down to 7'6" tall to fit inside a standard 8' ceiling. Featuring a high-gloss gel coat finish, authentic decorative rubber hose, cast aluminum nozzle and authentic powder-coated steel pump handle with hand-carved wooden grip. Illuminated 9" globe fixture sits on top and lights up with your favorite logo. Solid fiberglass body construction with steel locking cashbox to keep your profits secure. This is the real thing!
Options & Customization:
We encourage you to take advantage of our ability to hand build each item uniquely to your instructions. This method ensures a one-of-a-kind item that will reflect your tastes! If you are unsure, we'll gladly walk you through design ideas and can even provide you with digital images for you to review before we begin production.
- Dispensing Wheel: Choose wheel to dispense either gumballs/candy or bouncy balls.
- Coin Mechanism: Top of the line Beaver brand coin mechanism. Choose from $.25 or free-spin to allow gumballs to be dispensed without any coins. Choose your preference in the drop-down above menu when ordering. (Note: Large photo above shows machine without coin mech, but yours will include one!)
- Body Color: Click on small icon to see various color options. Choose your preference in the drop-down above menu when ordering.
- Globe Logo: Choose from a nostalgic gasoline or automotive logo, or maybe you'd like to showcase your own business or custom logo. All we need is original artwork, and some direction on what you'd like! Additional charges may apply to custom logos depending on the complexity.
- Sturdy fiberglass body construction
- Logo Globe: Illuminated globe assembly sits on top. 110 Volt. UL Listed.
- Coin Mechanism: Top of the line Beaver brand coin mechanism - best in the industry!
- Holds about 2,100 1" gumballs (not included)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 7'6"(H) x 21"(W) x 21"(D)
- Weight: approximately 75 lbs
Availability: These gas pump gumball machines are custom built to order. Usually leaves the warehouse in 2-4 weeks.