Ball Globe Beaver Gumball Machine with Stand
The Beaver Ball Globe Gumball Machine is a great way to catch the attention of customers. This gumball machine is built by Beaver Vending in Canada to the strictest quality standards in the vending industry. The round ball globe comes in three different sizes and the gumball machine can be configured to dispense 1 inch gumballs, bulk candy, 1.1 inch toy capsules or 27mm Bouncy Balls. The Beaver Ball Globe Gumball Machine is also available in several color combinations (see the color selector tool below to experiment with the different gumball machine color options).
Included on the machine is the Beaver* New Generation 1 coin mechanism, which has set the world standard for rotary coin mechanisms. It incorporates the security of the clutch handle with the ability to measure coins accurately for diameter and thickness, ensuring vends only when the correct denomination of coin is used. Most coins of smaller diameter will pass through to the cash box, freeing you from jams that make it so customers can't purchase your product.
- Shatter proof polycarbonate globe in round, large capacity size of 10-inches, 12-inches, or 14-inches
- All metal Beaver* new generation $0.25 coin mechanism (Lifetime warranty)
- Triple chrome plated hopper, lid, and base
- High impact ABS plastic body that maintains color consistency when scratched is available in 9 great colors
- Pipe stand has a powder coated, cast iron base and two-inch steel tubing with powder coat finish.
- Teardrop stand has a rust resistant, triple chrome plated, die cast zinc base and triple chrome plated U-shaped steel tubing.
- Both stands include the Beaver* safety harness system (see "Safety Features" below)
- Flat key geographically assigned for your security
- Gumball dispenser vends 1" gumballs, 1" jawbreakers, or 27 mm bouncy balls
- Candy dispenser vends candy, mints, nuts, small gumballs, or even animal feed
- Capsule dispenser vends 1" capsules
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty and 30-day money back guarantee
- Beaver stand safety harness system allows you to secure the machine to a wall, helping to prevent tipping, tampering, and abuse. System includes masonry anchor, lag eye bolt, cable harness, and two quick links
- Non-toxic lubricant on moving parts
- Chute cover protects products from foreign substances
- All sharp edges and burrs removed
- Shatter proof globe
Vending Machine Specifications:
Height w/ pipe stand: 45" (10-inch globe), 47" (12-inch globe), 49" (14-inch globe)
Height w/ teardrop stand: 48" (10-inch globe), 50" (12-inch globe), 52" (14-inch globe) Base: 13" D x 16" W (pipe stand), 11" x 14" (teardrop stand)
Candy capacity: 15 lbs (10-inch), 27 lbs (12-inch), or 48 lbs (14-inch)
One-inch Gumball capacity: 750 (10-inch), 1000 (12-inch), or 1600 (14-inch)
Change capacity: Up to $150 worth of quarters
Weight: 33 lbs. (w/ pipe stand), 34 lbs (w/ teardrop stand)
Availability: Beaver machines are built when ordered, so they take longer to receive. They usually leave the warehouse within one week of placing your order, then add shipping time. Beaver is closed for a few weeks each July & December, so orders placed during these times may take up to 4 weeks to ship out.
*Registered Trademark of Beaver Machine Corporation, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada