Ball Globe Beaver Vending Machine
This fabulously high quality ball globe Beaver gumball machine is sure to make a statement. This premium gumball machine is made in Canada to the exact specifications of your order. The difference in quality is readily apparent as the ball globe Beaver gumball machines are low maintenance vendors featuring a solid colored body and die cast metal components that are triple chrome plated. With a 10, 12, or 14-inch diameter globe, this vendor has more capacity than the Round Beaver and a distinct look that's sure to draw attention.
Included on the machine is the Beaver* New Generation 1 coin mechanism, which has set the world standard for rotary coin mechanisms. It incorporates the security of the clutch handle with the ability to measure coins accurately for diameter and thickness, ensuring vends only when the correct denomination of coin is used. Most coins of smaller diameter will pass through to the cash box, freeing you from jams that make it so customers can't purchase your product.
Want your machine to free spin without quarters? Just type "Make it Free Spin" in the comments box within the shopping cart.
- Shatter proof poly-carbonate globe in round, large capacity size of 10-inches, 12-inches, or 14-inches
- All metal Beaver* new generation $0.25 coin mechanism (Lifetime warranty)
- Triple chrome plated hopper, lid, and base
- High impact ABS plastic body that maintains color consistency when scratched is available in 9 great colors
- Flat key geographically assigned for your security
- Your choice of white scuff-proof rubber feet or mounting screws included
- Gumball dispenser vends 1" gumballs, 1" jawbreakers, or 27 mm bouncy balls
- Candy dispenser vends candy, mints, nuts, small gumballs, or even animal feed
- Capsule dispenser vends 1" capsules
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty and 30-day money back guarantee
- Non-toxic lubricant on moving parts
- Chute cover protects products from foreign substances
- All sharp edges and burrs removed
- Shatter proof globe
Vending Machine Specifications:
- Height: 18" (10-inch globe), 20" (12-inch globe), 22" (14-inch globe)
- Base width: 8"
- Candy capacity: 15 lbs (10-inch), 27 lbs (12-inch), or 48 lbs (14-inch)
- One-inch Gumball capacity: 750 (10-inch), 1000 (12-inch), or 1600 (14-inch)
- Change capacity: Up to $150 worth of quarters
- Weight: 8 lbs.
Availability: Beaver machines are built when ordered, so they take longer to receive. They usually leave the warehouse within one week of placing your order, then add shipping time. Beaver is closed for a few weeks each July & December, so orders placed during these times may take up to 4 weeks to ship out.
*Registered Trademark of Beaver Machine Corporation, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
- Great machine Review by Jeff Sampson
- Love it! Review by Donna Gill