Hot Stuff Crane Machine
The popular Hot Stuff crane machine features a familiar design, sturdy all-metal construction, and is loaded with features. It can be configured as a "Play Until You Win" machine for plush toys or as a traditional skill crane. Easily affordable and packed with features, it is bound to be a valuable addition to your family fun center! Click on small photo to the left to see close-ups.
- All metal frame construction
- Tempered safety glass (not cheap plexi-glass)
- Recessed rope lights in both corners
- Electronic coin mechanisms
- Optional dollar bill acceptor/stacker
- Medium claw with adjustable strength and meter included
- Dual optical prize detection system
- "Play 'til you win" selectable
- Microprocessor control
- Great sounds and voice
- Easily accessible service panel on front of game
- High security cabinet with locking wheels for easy moving
- Easy to fill, extra-deep product area
- One year manufacturer's warranty with free overnight parts shipping (customers must pay to ship back the defective part).
- Great technical support - can even be scheduled after hours!
- Designed and engineered in the USA
- Dimensions (regular size): 76"H x 31"W x 35"D including control box
- Dimensions (jumbo size): 80"H x 38"W x 33"D including control box
- Weight: 275 lbs
Adjustable Claw Strength for Pickup & Carry: This crane machine has an adjustable claw strength with two phases of its operation: one for when it picks up the prize, and another for when it carries the prize to the chute. The voltage can be set differently for each phase anywhere from 0-48. There is a third voltage setting for the auto-percentage feature which varies the claw strength for a % of turns taken on the machine, which most customers set at its maximum. The auto-percentage can be set for any turn from 1-99. The factory setting is usually 10, which means every tenth turn the claw will be at maximum strength.
Custom artwork: We can provide this machine to you with your own artwork on it! Simply choose Yes for "Custom Art (my files)" when ordering.
Following are the specifications for the artwork on a regular size (31 inch) machine (measurements are listed width by height). Please call for specifications for the Jumbo machine:
- Bottomsides (2 each); 23.5 inches by 23.5 inches
- Bottom front (1); 28.5 inches by 29 inches
- Top sides (2 each); 23.5 inces by 6.5 inches
- Top front (1); 28.5 inches by 6.5 inches
- Control panel (1); 8 inch by 12 inches. For the control panel, please plan to use a pattern with no words or logos. This is because holes will be cut in it for displays and for the game controller. Choosing a solid color for the control panel is also a good option.
Freight Shipping: $300 within the continental US to your loading dock. We can also add a liftgate for curbside delivery for $100 extra.
Availability: With no custom artwork, this machine usually ships within 2 business days. With custom art, it usually ships in 5-7 business days.