Perfect Break Systems Laundry Center
The Perfect Break Laundry Center soap & detergent laundry vending machine has a 152 item capacity that fits in the same space as a standard filing cabinet. It can vend up to 12 selections of laundry detergents, fabric softeners, stain removers, and other laundry related products.
Note: This machine only vends smaller single-use items like the 1.4 oz Cheer box pictured above. We do not sell refill products for this machine, so they would have to be purchased from a laundry supply company.
- 12 Selections
- Individual pricing per selection
- Simple to use customer and operator controls
- Bright LED display
- Quick first-in-first-out product loading
- Slim 21" cabinet design easily moves through doors and up stairs
- BC6 Satellite drink vending machine capable
- Optional 4" legs
- Sturdy steel construction with durable powder coat painted surfaces for years of service
- The 12 selection vending machine comes standard with the capability of adding on our BC6 satellite cold drink vending machine to address beverage demands
- Dimensions: 68"H x 21"W x 33.5"D (Optional 4" legs kit)
- Capacity: Varies by product size, generally 60-150 items
- Pricing: Individual From $0 To $99.95
- Money Acceptance: MDB coin acceptor; MDB $1 & $5 bill acceptor
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 1.2 Amps (230 VAC, 0.6 Amps)
- Weight: 363 lbs.
- FREE Standard freight w/ liftgate is included for curbside delivery (continental US only)
- $300 extra for Bekins premium inside delivery & uncrating (no stairs, continental US only)
- 1-year manufacturer's parts warranty included free.
- Free lifetime toll-free phone support from the manufacturer’s live support technicians.
- Local on-site support available through independent service companies (for a fee).
Availability: Custom built to order. Usually leaves the warehouse in 3-4 weeks.
Condition: This machine is brand new with full 1-year factory warranty. This machine is in tip-top shape and is not sold as a "blemished" item.
Gumballs.com is an authorized distributor for Perfect Break Systems, manufactured by Wittern Group which has been in business over 75 years.