Round Beaver Gumball Machine
Beaver has long been known for producing the best gumball machines in the industry. The Round Beaver Gumball Machine is a perfect example of that excellence in action. This machine is beautiful and features top of the line components to ensure that it will last for years to come. Why spend time worrying about your vending machines when you could be spending that same time hunting for new and better locations on your vending route. This Beaver Gumball Machine comes in your choice of colors (see color picker tool below) and is beautiful in any setting.
Each Beaver Gumball Machine comes with a Beaver* New Generation 1 coin mechanism. These mechanisms have revolutionized the coin operated vending industry with features like a clutch handle and drop through technology that virtually eliminate jams that can knock cheaper machines out of business for days. These coin mechanisms check for diameter and thickness allowing smaller coins to pass directly into the collection area without jamming your gumball machine.
Want your machine to free spin without quarters? Just type "Make it Free Spin" in the comments box within the shopping cart.
- Shatter proof polycarbonate globe
- All metal Beaver* new generation $0.25 coin mechanism (Lifetime warranty)
- Triple chrome plated adapter ring, base, hopper, lid, and door
- High impact ABS plastic body that maintains color consistency when scratched is available in 9 great colors
- Flat key geographically assigned for your security
- Your choice of white scuff-proof rubber feet or mounting screws included
- Gumball dispenser vends 1" gumballs, 1" jawbreakers, or 27 mm bouncy balls
- Candy dispenser vends candy, mints, nuts, small gumballs, or even animal feed
- Capsule dispenser vends 1" capsules
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty and 30-day money back guarantee
- Non-toxic lubricant on moving parts
- Chute cover protects products from foreign substances
- All sharp edges and burrs removed
- Shatter proof globe
Vending Machine Specifications:
Candy capacity: 10 lbs
Gumball capacity: 350 one-inch gumballs
Capsule capacity: 250 one-inch capsules
Change capacity: Up to $150 worth of quarters
Weight: 8 lbs.
Availability: Beaver machines are built when ordered, so they take longer to receive. They usually leave the warehouse within one week of placing your order, then add shipping time. Beaver is closed for a few weeks each July & December, so orders placed during these times may take up to 4 weeks to ship out.
*Registered Trademark of Beaver Machine Corporation, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada