BCX1010RL Rear Load Bill-to-Bill & Coin Change Machine by Standard Change-Makers
BCX1010RL Bill & Coin Standard Change Machines were designed to help self service business owners maximize profits, and provide more convenience for their customers. These Bill & Coin Exchangers essentially provide the same convenience as attended businesses – change for higher denomination bills (like $10’s & $20’s) into lower denomination bills (like $5’s) PLUS some coinage for use in your services. Now you can break tens & twenties without hiring full-time or after-hours attendants. The BCX Series machines feature heavy-duty cabinet construction with high security crank locks to help protect your investment.
Standard Features & Specifications:
• Rear Load configuration
• Changes $1, $5, $10 & $20 bills into smaller bills & quarters. Reads new & old bills.
• (1) Mars AE2602 Bill Validator (500 bill stacker capacity).
• (1) FUJITSU single denomination Bill Dispenser (750 used - 1,000 new bill capacity).
• (1) Modular steel Smart Hopper holds 6,200 Qtrs ($1550 capacity)
• (2) T-handle locks with Ace plugs for added security
• "Out of Service" and "Coins Only" indicator lights
• Higher security steel: 8 gauge door & 11 gauge cabinet
• Solid-welded seams (no spot welds or rivets)
• High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
• Made in the USA
• Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
• Fujitsu Bill Dispensers carry a One Year Manufacturer's Warranty ONLY.
• ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
• Dimensions: 36"H x 18"W x 18"D (add 2" to all four sides for face plates)
• Shipping Weight: 225 lbs.
• Mars $1-$100 Bill Acceptor
• Pyramid 1,000 Bill Capacity Stacker Upgrade
• Mars1,000 Bill Capacity Stacker Upgrade
• Mars700 Bill Capacity Stacker Upgrade
• Expanded Function Module
• Portable Audit Printer (Requires expanded function module)
• Alarm System
• (1) T-Handle Medeco Lock
• Locking Hopper Lid
• Heater Strip w/ Thermostat
• Rear Out of Service Light
• Rear Mounting Bracket Kit
• Over-sized Faceplate
• Surge Suppressor
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 4-5 business days.
Change Configuration: This machine is set up at the factory as detailed below. If you’d like a different configuration, please tell us in the comments box during order checkout. You can also change this after you receive the machine.
• $20 = three $5's and 20 quarters
• $10 = one $5 and 20 quarters
• $5 = 20 quarters
Machine Condition: This is a brand new change machine with manufacturer's warranty, not used or refurbished. We are an authorized Standard Change-Makers distributor.
Canadian Change Machines: Contact us for Canadian bill acceptors and shipping charges to Canadian locations.