Beaver Infla-Tu Inflatable Ball Vending Machine
Branch out into the big wide world of vending inflatable balls with the Beaver InflaTu! The only 3" capsule machine to utilize Beaver's world famous New Generation coin mechs (see below), the InflaTu also has a pumping mechanism and “filling station” with an automatic shut-off switch.
Included on the machine is the Beaver* New Generation coin mechanisms, which has set the world standard for rotary coin mechanisms. Set to accept two US or Canadian quarters, it incorporates the security of the clutch handle with the ability to measure coins accurately for diameter and thickness, ensuring vends only when the correct denomination of coin is used. Most coins of smaller diameter will pass through to the cash box, freeing you from jams that make it so customers can't purchase your product.
Features & Specifications:
- Sports inflation needle and foot pump to inflate balls to 8 ½-inch size
- Shatter resistant clear side panels
- No electricity required for operation!
- All metal Beaver* new generation coin mechanisms come in a choice of options. (Lifetime warranty provided not vandalized)
- Triple chrome plated lid, tamper guard, and coin mechanisms.
- Powder coat base, front and side panels, top ring, hopper, chute frame, and corner posts
- All-metal side panels are powder coated blue
- Dual locking system allows for access to merchandise while restricting access to the cash box
- Lower tubular and upper flat lock and key are geographically assigned for your security
- Separate cash box accessed from the front of the machine
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty and 30-day money back guarantee
- Non-toxic lubricant on moving parts
- All sharp edges and burrs removed
- Shatter resistant clear panel
- Mechanism jamming latch, an exclusive feature eliminating danger of hands being trapped in the chute
- Recessed air nozzle
- Air flow by-pass switch activates at recommended inflation, ensuring ball cannot be over-inflated
Vending Machine Specifications:
- Height: 80 inches
- Width: 11 inches x 11 inches
- 3" capsule capacity: 180
- Weight: 91 lbs
Availability: Beaver machines are built when ordered, so they take longer to receive. They usually leave the warehouse within one week of placing your order, then add shipping time. Beaver is closed for a few weeks each July & December, so orders placed during these times may take up to 4 weeks to ship out.
*Registered Trademark of Beaver Machine Corporation, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada