BX1030RL Rear-Load Bill-to-Bill Exchange Machine by Standard Change-Makers
BX-1040RL Standard Change-Makers' new series of small denomination bill dispensers is now available with the FujitsuTM Dual Note bill dispenser. The new BX1020RL bill dispensers will provide more convenience for your customers in both attended and unattended locations. It features our exclusive Modular Series Smart Hopper technology with MDB serial interface that allows for easy upgrades and additional plug-&-play optional features.
The BX1020RL bill dispenser accepts higher denomination bills and dispenses small denominations. This allows customers to "break" their tens and twenties into either $5 or $1 bills. They can use the small denomination bills to add value to cards or get additional change to use in your laundry, carwash, vending, amusement, parking or other card/coin-op businesses.
Standard Features & Specifications:
• Rear Load configuration for bill dispensing
• Changes $10 and $20 bills into $5 bills. Reads new as well as old bills.
• (1) Mars AE2602 Bill Validator (500 bill stacker capacity).
• (3) FUJITSU DENOMINATION Bill Dispenser (1,125 - 1,500 Bill capacity).
• (2) T-Handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs (Standard)
• Higher security steel: 12 gauge door & cabinet
• Solid-welded seams (no spot welds or rivets)
• High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
• Interior use only
• Made in the USA
• Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
• ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
• Dimensions: 28"H x 17"W x 18"D (add 2" to all four sides for face plates)
• Shipping Weight: 235 lbs.
• Non-Resettable Counter
• Resettable Counter
• Mars $1-$100 Bill Acceptor
• Mars 1,000 Bill Capacity Stacker Upgrade
• Mars 700 Bill Capacity Stacker Upgrade
• Expanded Function Module
• Portable Audit Printer (Requires expanded function module)
• Alarm System
• (1) T-Handle Medeco Lock
• Heater Strip w/ Thermostat
• Rear Out of Service Light
• Rear Mounting Bracket Kit
• Over-sized Faceplate
• Surge Suppressor
Change Configuration: This machine is set up at the factory as detailed below. If you’d like a different configuration, please tell us in the comments box during order checkout. You can also change this after you receive the machine.
• $20 = three $5's and five $1's
• $10 = one $5 and five $1's
• $5 = five $1's
Machine Condition: This is a brand new change machine with manufacturer's warranty, not used or refurbished. We are an authorized Standard Change-Makers distributor.
Canadian Change Machines: Contact us for Canadian bill acceptors and shipping charges to Canadian locations.