BX1030RL Bill to Bill Standard Change Machine
- Standard Change Makers
- Low Price:
- 30-Day Guarantee
BX1030RL Rear-Load Bill-to-Bill Exchange Machine by Standard Change-Makers
BX-1030RL Standard Change-Makers' new series of small denomination bill dispensers is now available with the Fujitsu Dual Note bill dispenser. The new BX1030RL bill dispensers will provide more convenience for your customers in both attended and unattended locations. It features our exclusive Modular Series Smart Hopper technology with MDB serial interface that allows for easy upgrades and additional plug-&-play optional features.
The BX1030RL bill dispenser accepts higher denomination bills and dispenses small denominations. This allows customers to "break" their tens and twenties into either $5 or $1 bills. They can use the small denomination bills to add value to cards or get additional change to use in your laundry, carwash, vending, amusement, parking or other card/coin-op businesses.
Standard Features & Specifications:
- Rear Load configuration for bill dispensing
- Changes $10 and $20 bills into $5 bills. Reads new as well as old bills.
- (1) Mars AE2602 Bill Validator (500 bill stacker capacity).
- (3) FUJITSU DENOMINATION Bill Dispenser (1,125 - 1,500 Bill capacity).
- (2) T-Handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs (Standard)
- Higher security steel: 12 gauge door & cabinet
- Solid-welded seams (no spot welds or rivets)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- Interior use only
- Powder Coat Painted Faceplate
- Made in the USA
- Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Dimensions: 28"H x 17"W x 18"D (add 2" to all four sides for face plates)
- Shipping Weight: 235 lbs.
- Non-Resettable Counter
- Mars $1-$100 Bill Acceptor
- Mars 1000 Bill Stacker
- Mars 700 Bill Stacker
- Expanded Function (EF+) Module is included.
- Audit Printer (Requires EF module)
- Alarm System
- (1) T-Handle Medeco Lock
- Heater Strip w/ Thermostat
- Rear Out of Service Light
- Rear Mounting Bracket Kit
- Oversized Faceplate
- Surge Suppressor
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 4-5 business days. Recent developments have increased manufacturing times to 8-10 weeks.
Freight Shipping: Our shopping cart will calculate an approximate freight shipping cost (US only). We will contact you if actual shipping amount is more to discuss additional payment, and also to discuss liftgate service option for curbside delivery (customer is responsible for moving it into location).
Change Configuration: This machine is set up at the factory as detailed below. If you’d like a different configuration, please tell us in the comments box during order checkout. You can also change this after you receive the machine.
- $20 = three $5's and five $1's
- $10 = one $5 and five $1's
- $5 = five $1's