Giant Wizard Spiral Gumball Machine 5'6"
Wizards are the top-quality original spiral gumball machines that started the spiral craze back in 1994. Don't settle for cheap imitations when you can own the patented original seen in locations across the US.
The 5'6" (5 foot 6 in) Giant Wizard draws attention and makes a huge impression! It holds eight cases of 1" gumballs and towers over curious kids. After selling just one globe full of gumballs, you will make up the more than double the cost of the machine! We can also install attention-grabbing lights to help increase sales.
Includes a Beaver coin mechanism. This is the best quality coin mechanism on the market. If an unaccepted coin is inserted, it will simply swallow the coin and keep on turning no jamming. Optional Beaver coin mechanisms are available for tokens, foreign currency or free-spin to work without coins.
- Made in the USA!
- "Corvette Quality" fiberglass body - no plastic!
- Ultra thick, shatter-resistant lexan globe (like airplane windows)
- Sturdy center pole runs the entire height of the machine
- Base can be filled with sand for even greater stability
- Heavy-duty 7-pin barrel locks are practically un-pickable
- Secure hinged coin door is recessed flush with the body
- The same key works on the top lid and the coin door
- Delivered fully assembled: Just fill it up & make money!
- Red color standard. Custom colors require longer lead time.
- Height: 5'6"
- Base diameter: 26"
- Globe diameter: 24"
- Globe capacity: 6800 1" gumballs - 8 cases! (Not included)
- Change capacity: Up to $1600 worth of quarters
- Machine ships fully assembled
- Weight: 87 lbs
- 1-Year manufacturer's warranty on moving parts
- 90-Day manufacturer's warranty on the rest of the machine
- Gumballs.com 30-day money back guarantee
Optional Lights: Grab even more attention with our custom-installed lights. Choose rope lights (clear color) that follow the track down the tube. Adding lights will attract more customers and help increase sales! Requires nearby 120v electric outlet.
Availability: Custom built, usually leaves our warehouse 2-3 weeks after order is processed. Colors other than red require longer lead time.
Custom Colors: For an extra fee, we can build your Wizard in a custom color or pattern. Longer lead time required. Call us for details.
Write Your Own Review
|Descripción no disponible en español.Por favor, llame al 800-307-7900 y pida hablar con «Susana»|