5'6" Giant Wizard Spiral Gumball Machine
- Wizard Gumball
- Low Price:
- 30-Day Guarantee
Giant Wizard Spiral Gumball Machine 5'6"
Wizards are the original top-quality spiral gumball machines that started the spiral craze back in 1994. Don't settle for cheap imitations when you can own the patented original seen in locations across the USA!
The 5'6" (5-foot 6-inch) Giant Wizard commands attention and makes a huge first impression! It holds eight cases of 1" gumballs and towers over most children. After selling just one globe full of gumballs, you will make up the more than double the cost of the machine!
The machine includes a Beaver coin mechanism. This is the best quality coin mechanism on the market. If an unaccepted coin is inserted, it will simply swallow the coin and keep on turning without any jamming. Optional Beaver coin mechanisms are available for foreign currency, tokens, or free-spin to work without coins.
- Made in the USA!
- "Corvette Quality" fiberglass body - no plastic!
- Ultra thick, shatter-resistant lexan globe (like airplane windows)
- Sturdy center pole runs the entire height of the machine
- Heavy-duty 7-pin barrel locks are practically un-pickable
- Secure hinged coin door is recessed flush with the body
- The same key works on the top lid and the coin door
- Optional battery-operated globe lights w/ various settings
- Optional plug-in spiral track lights
- Delivered fully assembled: Just fill it up & make money!
- Red color is standard. Custom colors require longer lead time.
- Height: 5'6"
- Base diameter: 26"
- Globe diameter: 24"
- Globe capacity: 6800 1" gumballs - 8 cases! (Not included)
- Change capacity: Up to $1600 worth of quarters
- Machine ships fully assembled
- Weight: 87 lbs
Warranty: 30-day money back guarantee
Optional Lights: Grab even more attention with our custom-installed lights. Choose rope lights (clear color) that follow the track down the tube. Adding lights will attract more customers and help increase sales! Rope lights require nearby 120v electric outlet.
Availability: Custom built, usually leaves our warehouse 2-3 weeks after order is processed. Colors other than red require longer lead time. As of November 15, 2021, orders placed after December 1 are not guaranteed to make it by Christmas, 2021.
Custom Colors: For an extra fee, we can build your Wizard in a custom color or pattern. There is a longer lead time required. Call us for details.
Freight Shipping: Our shopping cart will calculate an approximate freight shipping cost (US only). We will contact you if actual shipping amount is more to discuss additional payment, and also to discuss liftgate service option for curbside delivery (customer is responsible for moving it into location).
Check out our