Hello Kitty 10% Licensed Crane Mix 150pc

Availability: On Back Order

$287.99

Description

Details

Hello Kitty 10% Licensed Medium Plush Toy Crane Mix 150 pieces

This is a nice mix of medium Hello Kitty plush toys sized 7" - 11" with 10% licensed Hello Kitty characters. The other 90% of the pieces are generic plush toys. 150 pieces total per mix.

Crane mixes change frequently to include new items. Actual items you receive may vary from the photo above (but they'll be of similar quality).

Reviews

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Hello Kitty 10% Licensed Crane Mix 150pc

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Rating

En Español

Descripción no disponible en español.

Por favor, llame al 800-307-7900 y pida hablar con «Susana»