• Gumball Phone Icon
  • Gumball Phone Number
  • Gumball Phone Icon
  • My Gumballs Account Icon

Minions 10% Licensed Crane Mix 150pc

Availability: In Stock




Minions 10% Licensed Medium Plush Toy Crane Mix 150 pieces

This is a nice mix of medium Minions plush toys sized 7" - 11" with 10% licensed Minions characters. The other 90% of the pieces are generic plush toys. 150 pieces total per mix.

Crane mixes change frequently to include new items. Actual items you receive may vary from the photo above (but they'll be of similar quality).


Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Minions 10% Licensed Crane Mix 150pc

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars

En Español

Descripción no disponible en español.

Por favor, llame al 800-307-7900 y pida hablar con «Susana»