6'9" Mega Wizard Spiral Gumball Machine
- Low Price:
- 30-Day Guarantee
Mega Wizard Spiral Gumball Machine 6'9" (7FT Tall)
Mega Wizards are the original top-quality spiral gumball machines that started a spiral craze back in 1994. Don't settle for cheap imitations when you can own the patented original seen everywhere across the United States.
The 6'9" (6 foot 9 in) Mega Wizard is a GIGANTIC MACHINE that works great in high traffic locations! It holds over 20,000 (23 cases) of 1" gumballs and attracts kids of all ages and sizes for a grand photo opportunity!
This machine is perfect for high-volume locations like malls, airports, casinos, convention centers, and movie theaters. Some customers report of pulling money out by the bucket! These machines offer a great return on your investment as you will earn up to double the cost of the machine when you sell through your first globe of gumballs. We can also install attention-grabbing lights to help increase sales.
The machine includes a Beaver coin mechanism, which is the best quality coin mechanism on the market. If an unaccepted coin is inserted, it will simply swallow the coin and keep on turning with no jamming. Optional Beaver coin mechanisms are available for foreign currency, tokens, or free-spin to work without coins.
- Made in the USA!
- "Corvette Quality" fiberglass body - no plastic!
- Ultra thick, shatter-resistant lexan globe (like airplane windows)
- Sturdy center pole runs the entire height of the machine
- Beaver coin mechanism
- Base can be filled with sand for even greater stability
- Heavy-duty 7-pin barrel locks are practically un-pickable
- Secure hinged coin door is recessed flush with the body
- The same key works on the top lid and the coin door
- Optional battery-operated globe lights w/ various settings
- Optional plug-in spiral track lights
- Height: 6'9"
- Base diameter: 41"
- Globe diameter: 35"
- Globe capacity: 20,000 1" gumballs 23 cases! (Not included)
- Change capacity: Up to $4,000 worth of quarters
- Machine ships fully assembled
- Weight: 165 lbs
Warranty: 30-day money back guarantee
Freight Shipping: Our shopping cart will calculate an approximate freight shipping cost (US only). We will contact you if actual shipping amount is more to discuss additional payment, and also to discuss liftgate service option for curbside delivery (customer is responsible for moving it into location).
Availability: Custom built and usually leaves our warehouse 3-4 weeks after order is processed. There is limited availability of some colors other than red.
Custom Colors: For an extra fee, we can build your Wizard in a custom color or pattern (like the light blue photo above). There is a longer lead time required. Please call us for details.