Meridian Beaver Vending Machine
The Meridian Beaver gumball machine not only looks ahead of its time, but because it is made by Beaver Vending in Canada, it is genuinely ahead of its time! The futuristic styling is just the start of the advanced technology that went into making this one of the best performing gumball machines of all time. The Meridian Beaver Gumball Machine comes in your choice of colors and is constructed using durable die cast metal components with a powder coated finish that looks great and lasts. With triple chrome plated base, lid and chute assembly this gumball machine is built to be both tough and beautiful. The Beaver Meridian Gumball machine also comes with an innovative high capacity cash bag system that makes servicing the machine a breeze.
The Meridian Beaver gumball machine also includes the New Generation 1 coin mechanism with advanced features like a clutch handle and drop through action to ensure that your machine is not damaged or jammed if customers use the wrong coin in your machine.
Want your machine to free spin without quarters? Just type "Make it Free Spin" in the comments box within the shopping cart.
- High capacity shatter proof polycarbonate globe
- All metal Beaver* new generation $0.25 coin mechanism or several other upgrade possibilities (Lifetime warranty)
- Tubular lock on lid geographically assigned for your security
- Cash Bag System: A high security and coin capacity system, which allows quick and easy service to the cash bag (see inset)
- Straight drop through product chute
- Gumball dispenser vends 1" gumballs, 1" jawbreakers, or 27 mm bouncy balls
- Candy dispenser vends candy, mints, nuts, small gumballs, or even animal feed
- Capsule dispenser vends 1" capsules
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty and 30-day money back guarantee
- Non-toxic lubricant on moving parts
- All sharp edges and burrs removed
- Shatter proof globe
Vending Machine Specifications:
- Height: 55"
- Width: 18"
- Depth: 18"
- Candy capacity: 54 lbs
- Gumball capacity: 2000 one-inch gumballs
- Capsule capacity: 1500 one-inch capsules
- Change capacity: Up to $200 worth of quarters
- Weight: 65 lbs.
Availability: Beaver machines are built when ordered, so they take longer to receive. They usually leave the warehouse within one week of placing your order, then add shipping time. Beaver is closed for a few weeks each July & December, so orders placed during these times may take up to 4 weeks to ship out.
*Registered Trademark of Beaver Machine Corporation, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
- Great Looking MachineReview by Joseph A Gargano