Northwestern Triple Play Candy Machine
The Northwestern Triple Play Candy Machines are a step up in form and function from your traditional triple vend machines. These machines look great and bring over the durability of the Series 60 gumball and candy machines combined with a patented design that makes servicing the Triple Play fast and easy.
Northwestern Triple Play Candy Machines come with three triple plated chrome coin mechanisms with drop through features to prevent the machine from getting jammed with the wrong type of coin. The coin mechanisms can be set up for one quarter up through four quarters, tokens or foreign coins for a great range of options.
- Rugged steel and cast alloy construction
- Brilliant, scratch resistant powder coat paint (special color combos)
- High-impact plastic display panel
- Removable cash box with three compartments
- Anti-spill tray
- Vending possibilities include… gum, candy, small capsules, superballs, and more!
- Capacity: 9lbs per compartment
- Coin capacity: Up to $400 in quarters
- Weight: 51 lbs.
- 1-year warranty on the machine
- 30-day money back guarantee
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 3-5 business days with standard currency coin mechanism, leaves warehouse in 10 business days for token and international coin mechanisms.