Perfect Break Systems Cafe Express Coffee Vending Machine
Today's coffee culture has shaped customers' tastes and they demand the same quality products from hot coffee vending machines. This coffee machine is for them! Available in either fresh brew or instant/freeze dried configurations, the hot beverage vending machine dispenses a broad menu of premium and specialty coffees, and teas and serves them just the way your customers like them. With a state-of-the-art brewing system and precise ingredient controls, they are ensured a high quality cup each and every time.
The following drinks are able to be dispensed with this versatile machine: Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, Gourmet Coffee, Hot Freeze Dry Tea, Hot Chocolate, Cafe Mocha, French Vanilla Cappuccino, English Toffee Cappuccino, Cappuccino, and Espresso.
- iVend Sensor System (see below)
- Rugged steel construction
- Durable powder coat paint
- Fast & easy restocking
- Digital read out
- 8 canisters allows for a large range of possible drink selections
- Drinks can be available with lightener and / or sugar
- Advanced Power Management System saves energy by powering down to minimum current needs during low use periods
- MDB coin mechanism; dollar bill acceptor
iVend™ Vend Sensing Technology
iVend™ is an infrared light sensing unit consisting of a light emitter and receiver mounted on each side of the delivery box. During the first vend cycle, if a product is not sensed by a beam of the iVend™ system, the system waits one second then initiates a second vend cycle and rotates the helix until the product is sensed as dropped. If a product is still not sensed as dropped by the iVend™ system after a full rotation to the home position, the selection will be considered empty or sold out. The customer's credit will be restored and will allow another selection to be made. The selection is then automatically reinstated for future vends.
- Improved vending reliability
- Re-establishes credit or refunds money
- Sensor self calibration
- Sensor fail safe operation
- Machine operates conventionally in the event sensors are inoperative
- Can operate in an outdoor environment and in low light conditions
- Reduces service calls
- Minimizes the vending of a "bonus" product
- Tracks number of sensed vends, helping operator identify improper loading or spiral choice
- Customer can use their own cup, which is automatically sensed by the iVend system.
- Dimensions: 72" H x 28" W x 28" D
- Cup capacity: 487 - 7 oz (210 ml) squat cups. Can handle up to 390 - 12 oz (355 ml) and up to a maximum lip diameter of 3.55" (90.5 mm)
- Electrical: 115 VAC/60 Hz, 10.5 Amps (230 VAC/50 Hz, 5.2 Amps)
- Water requirements: Min. 0.8 Bar (80 Kpa) - Max. 1 Bar (1000 Kpa), 15 mm water connection with electronic double check valve, industry standard filtration
- Weight: 360 lbs.
- Standard freight with loading dock delivery, with no liftgate (continental US only)
- Standard freight with curbside delivery, including liftgate to to the curb (continental US only)
- Bekins premium freight with inside delivery & uncrating (no stairs, continental US only)
- 1-year manufacturer's parts warranty included free.
- Free lifetime toll-free phone support from the manufacturer’s live support technicians.
- Local on-site support available through independent service companies (for a fee).
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 5-7 business days.
Product Refills: Product for this machine can be purchased at www.vendnetusa.com. Ask about the Cafe Express starter kit supply package.
Gumballs.com is an authorized distributor for Perfect Break Systems, manufactured by Wittern Group which has been in business over 75 years.