Perfect Break Systems MP-23BD Snack Vending Machine
If there was ever a perfect machine for a vending location, the Perfect Break MP23 - 23 selection snack vending machine is it. Low cost and big features make this vending machine an easy choice for first time entrepreneurs or seasoned vending professionals. With an incredible 23 selections of chips, candy, crackers, pastries and gum & mints the 23 selection vending machine meets most mid size location demands. Perfect Break vending machines are also known as Select A Vend vending machines.
- 23 Selections
- iVend Delivery Sensor System (see below)
- 5 Flex Trays with adjustable heights in 1" increments
- Re-configurable product selection spacing for variable package size
- Individually priced selections
- Large lighted product display window
- Easy to use customer interface with large LED display and multiple money acceptance
- DEX/UCS capable
- Gum and mint spirals standard
- Satellite drink vending machine capable
- Sturdy steel construction with durable powder coat painted surfaces for years of service
iVend™ Vend Sensing Technology
iVend™ is an infrared light sensing unit consisting of a light emitter and receiver mounted on each side of the delivery box. During the first vend cycle, if a product is not sensed by a beam of the iVend™ system, the system waits one second then initiates a second vend cycle and rotates the helix until the product is sensed as dropped. If a product is still not sensed as dropped by the iVend™ system after a full rotation to the home position, the selection will be considered empty or sold out. The customer's credit will be restored and will allow another selection to be made. The selection is then automatically reinstated for future vends.
- Improved vending reliability
- Re-establishes credit or refunds money
- Sensor self calibration
- Sensor fail safe operation
- Machine operates conventionally in the event sensors are inoperative
- Can operate in an outdoor environment and in low light conditions
- Reduces service calls
- Minimizes the vending of a "bonus" product
- Tracks number of sensed vends, helping operator identify improper loading or spiral choice
- Pricing: Individual From $0 To $99.95
- Money Acceptance: MDB coin acceptor; MDB $1, $5, $10 & $20 bill acceptor (Set for $1 & $5 from the factory)
- Dimensions: 68"H x 29.5"W x 34.25"D
- Capacity: 384 snacks (depending upon tray configuration)
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 1.2 Amps (230 VAC, 0.6 Amps)
- Weight: 445 lbs.
- Standard freight with loading dock delivery, with no liftgate (continental US only)
- Standard freight with curbside delivery, including liftgate to to the curb (continental US only)
- Bekins premium freight with inside delivery & uncrating (no stairs, continental US only)
- 1-year manufacturer's parts warranty included free.
- Free lifetime toll-free phone support from the manufacturer’s live support technicians.
- Local on-site support available through independent service companies (for a fee).
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 5-7 business days.
Our Recommendation: The HR series are some of our best vending machines. They are slightly more expensive than other comparably-sized machines, but offer iVend technology, adjustable trays for various configurations (with optional tray parts for in-field configuration changes), and are deeper with a larger snack capacity.
Gumballs.com is an authorized distributor for Perfect Break Systems, manufactured by Wittern Group which has been in business over 75 years.