Perfect Break Systems MP32 & BC10 Combo Vending Machine Package
The Perfect Break MP 32 BC10 snack and soda machine combines the best of both worlds with a 10 drink and 32 snack selection! The 10 selection cold drink vending machine vends most beverage containers on the market including 12oz & 250ml cans and 16, 20 & 24oz bottles. This 32 selection Snack Food Vending Machine comes configured with 12 selections of chips, 16 selections of candy, sandwich cracker, gum & mint, plus 4 pastry selections. Perfect Break vending machines are also known as Select A Vend vending machines.
Loading is simple and convenient with our innovative product stacks. These features and many more make this vending machine an easy choice.
- Vends 12 & 16 oz cans (optional kit required for 8oz/250 ml cans)
- Vends 16, 20 and 24 oz plastic bottles
- 10 selections
- Large merchandise view space
- Multi-price coin mechanism; dollar bill acceptor; MDB compatible
- Durable powder coat painted finish
- High capacity: 240 - 20oz bottles, 500 - 12oz cans or a combo of both bottles & cans
- Open door depth of 29.25" allows it to move through 30" doorway
- Illuminated, easy loading tilt out display makes product and price changing a snap
- Removable back lighted display for easy branding and customizing
- Detachable front grill allows front access for moving equipment
- Easy loading product stacks with convenient case support rack
- Product delivery sensor equipped guaranteeing product or your money back
BC 10 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 72"H x 31.25"W x 33.25"D
- Capacity: 500 cans or 240 bottles
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 7 Amps (230 VAC, 5 Amps)
- Bottle Capacity: 240 - 20oz (591 ml) or 24 oz (710ml) (Depending on Diameter)
- Can Capacity: 500 - 12 Oz. (355 ml)
- Pricing: Individual From $0 To $99.95
- Money Acceptance: MDB coin acceptor; MDB $1, $5, $10 & $20 bill acceptor
- Refrigeration: 1/3 HP (230 VAC); R134a Refrigerant; Closed System
- Weight: 667 lbs.
MP 32 Features:
- 32 Selections
- iVend Delivery Sensor System (see below)
- 5 Flex Trays with adjustable heights in 1" increments
- Re-configurable product selection spacing for variable package size
- Individually priced selections
- Large lighted product display window
- Easy to use customer interface with large LED display and multiple money acceptance
- DEX/UCS capable
- Gum and mint spirals standard
- Satellite drink vending machine capable
- Americans With Disabilities Act Compliant
- Sturdy steel construction with durable powder coat painted surfaces for years of service
- Formerly known as model number HR32
iVend™ Vend Sensing Technology
iVend™ is an infrared light sensing unit consisting of a light emitter and receiver mounted on each side of the delivery box. During the first vend cycle, if a product is not sensed by a beam of the iVend™ system, the system waits one second then initiates a second vend cycle and rotates the helix until the product is sensed as dropped. If a product is still not sensed as dropped by the iVend™ system after a full rotation to the home position, the selection will be considered empty or sold out. The customer's credit will be restored and will allow another selection to be made. The selection is then automatically reinstated for future vends.
- Improved vending reliability
- Re-establishes credit or refunds money
- Sensor self calibration
- Sensor fail safe operation
- Machine operates conventionally in the event sensors are inoperative
- Can operate in an outdoor environment and in low light conditions
- Reduces service calls
- Minimizes the vending of a "bonus" product
- Tracks number of sensed vends, helping operator identify improper loading or spiral choice
MP 32 Specifications:
- Pricing: Individual From $0 To $99.95
- Money Acceptance: MDB coin acceptor; MDB $1, $5, $10 & $20 bill acceptor (Set for $1 & $5 from the factory)
- Dimensions: 72"H x 35.25"W x 34.25"D
- Capacity: 474 snacks(depending upon tray configuration)
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 1.2 Amps (230 VAC, 0.6 Amps)
- Weight: 519 lbs.
- Standard freight with loading dock delivery, with no liftgate (continental US only)
- Standard freight with curbside delivery, including liftgate to to the curb (continental US only)
- Bekins premium freight with inside delivery & uncrating (no stairs, continental US only)
- 1-year manufacturer's parts warranty.
- 5-year manufacturer's pro-rated compressor warranty.
- Free lifetime toll-free phone support from the manufacturer’s live support technicians.
- Local on-site support available through independent service companies (for a fee).
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 5-7 business days.
Our Recommendation: The HR series are some of our best vending machines. They are slightly more expensive than other comparably-sized machines, but offer iVend technology, adjustable trays for various configurations (with optional tray parts for in-field configuration changes), and are deeper with a larger snack capacity.
Gumballs.com is an authorized distributor for Perfect Break Systems, manufactured by Wittern Group which has been in business over 75 years.