The original King Carousel Gumball Machine Bank with Stand
The King Carousel Gumball Machine is the top of the line when it comes to at home gumball machine banks. This classic replica gumball machine is modeled after the original penny gumball machines that started popping up over 100 years ago. This gumball machine is guaranteed to be authentic and is made by Carousel/Ford Gum and will accept any coin from a penny up to a quarter.
This King Carousel Gumball Machine comes with a black all-metal pedestal stand that brings the machine up to a full 37 inches tall. The machine features a red base and a glass globe. The King Carousel Gumball Machine also functions well as a bank encouraging kids to save money each time they enter a coin to retrieve a gumball from the machine.
King Carousel Gumball Machine Features:
- Real glass gumball machine globe
- Cast metal gumball machine base, lid, and coin mechanism
- Accepts any coins (quarters, dimes, nickels, pennies)
- Includes instructions for "free spin" to work without coins
- Works as a gumball bank - retrieve coins when full
- Anti-spill gumball chute door cover
- Dispenses small gumballs (.62" or smaller), candy, or nuts
- Gumball capacity: 5 lbs. of .62" gumballs
- Machine comes fully assembled in a gift box
- Includes all-metal pedestal stand (assembly required)
- Dimensions: 37"H x 8"W (with stand)
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Color: Classic red finish
- 30-day money back guarantee
Don't forget the Gumballs! This machine does not include gumballs. But if you add gumballs from the drop-down menu above, you'll pay no additional shipping cost for the gumballs! Choose regular or sugar free Carousel-brand assorted gumballs, guaranteed fresh!
Availability: Plenty in stock! Most orders shipped and received within 3-6 business days from order date. This item ships to USA addresses only.
Great gift idea! King Carousel Gumball Machines are a perfect gift for both the young and young at heart! Kids can use the King Carousel Gumball Machine as a bank that rewards them with a gumball every time they put a coin into their savings. Click on the smaller photo above for an enlarged view of the King Carousel's colorful gift box (shipped in a plain outer box).
How to Assemble the King Carousel Gumball Machine with Stand - Video
How to use the King Carousel Gumball Machine - Instructional Video
How to assemble the Carousel Gumball Machine Pedestal Stand
- Great ProductReview by Ezra Beattie
My wife and I had been looking all around for the exact gumball machine for our game room at our new home. We wanted something that our grand children could enjoy for a long time. After contacting the company we were assisted with purchasing exactly what we needed and wanted. This is the perfect gumball machine and built with quality. It is exactly as described online. We purchased two and are very happy with the product. (Posted on 3/20/2013)
- Great Gumball MachineReview by Lori Milam
The gumball machine shipped quickly and was easy to assemble! Great quality too! (Posted on 1/31/2013)
- My son loves it!!Review by whitney burns
Great gumball machine! Heavy duty and sturdy on the stand - this gumball machine is well made. (Posted on 1/30/2013)
- Totally impressedReview by Kari Singer
What's not in this survey is the service provided by gumballs.com. They were amazing. They went above and beyond on my one order with two different situations. Amazing! (Posted on 1/30/2013)
- The machine is a great addition to the play room. Review by Laura LaVoie-Dominguez
Great product! Kids love this antique gumball machine!
(Posted on 1/30/2013)
- My favorite Christmas gift!Review by Abby
I got this machine for Christmas this year and I LOVE it! The machine and stand come in the same box and are super easy to put together and it looks really cute in my room. I also got a box of gumballs to go with the machine and have been chewing them since Christmas! I love that I can change to candy hearts for Valentine's Day and jelly beans for Easter, too. I get about 2-3 pieces of gum every time I turn the crank. Great way to save my extra change! (Posted on 1/14/2013)