Crane & Claw Machines
Crane claw machines are an inviting way to engage bodies and minds in a fun skill game. The practice required ensures a stream of repeat plays. Arcade games attracting a stream of repeat plays are real money makers. Crane & Claw Machines work well in home game rooms, in commercial game establishments, or in that require practice and are great at attracting repeat plays like arcade games. We can even customize a claw machine to match your corporate logo for events or trade shows. Every crane claw machine comes with original manufacturer's warranty - and our 30 day guarantee. Also be sure to scan our huge selection of plush toys to fill your crane machines.
How can I better understand the lingo used to describe the crane & claw machines for sale here?
Here is a glossary of terms for Crane & Claw Machines:
- Adjustable strength: Adjustable strength is the secret to setting up a crane or claw machine to be profitable. Most machines have an adjustable claw strength with 2 phases of operation: one for when it picks up the prize, and another for when it carries the prize to the chute. The voltage can be set differently for each phase (pickup or carry) anywhere from 0-48. The factory setting is usually 10, meaning that at every tenth turn the claw will be at maximum strength.
- Bill Acceptor: An optional upgrade allowing a claw or crane machine to receive bills in addition to coins.
- Cabinet: The exterior box within which the operating machinery is enclosed. Includes outer shell of prize area.
- Dollar bill acceptor: A Bill acceptor that receives dollar bills.
- Free Play: An optional setting allowing people to play with the machine and even win a prize, without putting any money in either the coin mechanism or the bill acceptor
- Side Box: A box containing high value prizes, one per compartment, the compartments of which open with a key. The key is attached to some of the prizes in the crane or claw machine. When the customer gets a prize with a key, he or she can unlock the compartment and claim an additional prize!
- Play Type: Play Til you Win: The machine allows a person to play until the claw grabs the prize.
- Play Type: Skill - Grabbing a toy from this machine requires some skill. If you aren't able to get the product within a pre-determined time, the player loses the turn and does not win a prize.
- Prize Locker: See Side Box, above