Here we offer three versions of tokens: regular tokens with pre-printed designs on the sides, custom tokens where you choose the stock designs desired on each side, and custom tokens where you can have your own design on one or both sides. With exception of the stock vending tokens with the predetermined design, you can individualize your token purchase. See individual product page for details.
How Do Vending Tokens Increase Sales?
- Let's Talk Tokens! Not only can they help increase net sales amounts, they can also save costs.
- Tokens really add to the versatility of a vending situation. They influence how customers think about costs, they allow for pricing flexibility, and they simplify operations.
- Tokens allow flexibility in adjusting only the price of a game or vending machine by modifying the per-token price.
- A standardized token for every machine in an arcade or a bank of vending machines - just makes sense! Consider the alternatives, which would raise costs significantly: both a coin and paper money (or even a credit/debit card)-accepting device at every single arcade machine.
- The aspect of mental separation - most people don't want to do token-to-dollar conversions in their heads, making it easier to inflate prices. If tokens are 10 for $5.00, and lunch costs 14 tokens, no one stops to do the math or comparison-shop. They just pay with tokens if they have them, eat, and move on.
- Vending Tokens can really offer a boost to sales and help to minimize costs.