Candy Vending Machine Owner's Manual
We would like to congratulate you and give a little friendly advice about your new bulk candy machines. Make sure to go through all boxes within the first 3 days following delivery to ensure the order is correct and complete.
We ask that you read the instructions carefully to better and more fully understand your machines. The paperwork should include
- a schematic of the machine (showing parts),
- adjustable stock candy wheel,
- adjustable gumball wheel (if applicable to your order) and instructions for the stand.
Following are some helpful hints. There are only three moving parts in the bulk candy machine, we would like to go over them with you, to help you keep your machines working better and lasting longer.
- The lock and Key:
- a.the lock is a two-piece lock and should neverbe overtightened. The lock comes with 4 notches on top this means the key exit the lock in 4 different places so you will be able to snug it down without over tightening the lock.
- b.The key comes with a number engraved like T001 on the handle of the key or Z-16 on the stem of the key. Keep this number and the color of the key handy - in case you lose your keys. The key comes with a guide pin that will line up with the lock. Look for the guide pin and the where the guide pin goes into the lock to make the lock and key set easy to use.
Square Candy Machine Parts Diagram
Barrel Candy Machine Parts Diagram
"Bubble" Candy Machine Parts Diagram