4th of July Plush Toys
4th of July Plush Toys for Crane Claw Machines commemorate Independence Day in a way that is hard to imagine without them. Stock the machine ahead of the July 4 holiday with these mixes containing USA patriotic colors and motifs. You'll hear lots of oooohs and aaaahhhs from customers over these charming, patriotic 4th of July Plush Toys for Crane Claw Machines!
How did the 4th of July Holiday Start?
4th of July, or Independence Day, commemorates the day the original colonies declared themselves free and independent from Great Britain and the monarchy. The day gives a wonderful opportunity to take a step backward and ponder. A lot has changed in the USA since July 4, 1776, and a lot has stayed the same. 4th of July has the following noteworthy associations and trivia:
- On July 4, 1776, the American colonies declared themselves free and independent States from Great Britain and its king.
- Celebrations have evolved over time, but fireworks are common to most, due to the "rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air" mentioned in the National Anthem. Fireworks mimic the excitement surrounding the end of the war for independence.
- Thomas Jefferson, who signed the original declaration of independence, served as President of America from 1801 to 1809. Coincidentally, Jefferson subsequently died in 1826, also on July 4.
- Oddly enough, another two US presidents, John Adams and James Monroe, also perished on July 4.
- The 30th president of America, Calvin Coolidge, was born on July 4, 1872.
- Every 4th of July, in commemoration of the original Independence Day, the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia is tapped - although not actually rung - 13 times in honor of the original 13 US colonies.
Irrespective of whether 4th of July inspires thoughts of birth or death of individuals or nations, Gumballs.com stands ready with patriotic stuffed animals for any crane claw machine needing them. Inspire your situation with lovely red, white and blue plush toys for everyone.