• Call Us Today! +1 (800) 307-7900
  • Call Us Today! +1 (800) 307-7900
  • My Gumballs Account Icon

Licensed Plush Toys

Licensed plush toys for crane claw machines offer well-recognized, loved and admired toys in the mix. Sometimes there are only licensed toys in the mix and sometimes licensed toys are a percentage of the mix. Common percentages are 10%, 20-25%, 50% and 100%. Sometimes, they focus on a theme and sometimes they are a genuine mix. 100% licensed mixes are the most popular mixes because they completely fill claw machines with the toys recognized best currently in popular culture. Mixes of lesser percentages are useful to call people's attention to the machine without the substantial initial investment needed for a 100% mix. Licensed plush toys for crane claw machines are a powerful incentive to play the game and try for one of these toys!

In addition, toys can be chosen in different sizes. Life size, or at least baby-sized plush toys really spark the imagination. Just think if you were a kid and could go to any claw or crane machine, and for a nominal fee, try to get something the size of your baby sister? That would be too much fun, right? No one would fault you for trying again and again for a licensed plush dolly that looked like someone famous! And, your parents might just give you that nominal fee to keep trying; after all, getting a baby sister from the vending machine is a much easier way to accomplish that addition to the family than the normal way.


Items 1 to 40 of 83 total

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Set Descending Direction
per page

Items 1 to 40 of 83 total

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Set Descending Direction
per page

Additional Information

What are "licensed" Plush Toys?

Stuffed toys are licensed by the state in the USA as far as health and safety is concerned. . The manufacturer pays a small fee to have the toy 'licensed', and affixes the correct label assuring everyone that materials are not flammable, and/or other assurances.

However, the licenses to which we are referring are the movie, or creative license, which makes the toy appealing to a wide range of culturally aware people, who want the stuffed toy version of something they saw on a movie, video game,  or cartoon. Licensed toys are incredibly valuable for vending. If you fill your machine with licensed toys, you will want to charge more per play. If you merely add a few licensed toys, the perceived chance of getting one of them will also allow you to charge more than if you filled the machine only with generic toys.

What are the mixes available? 

10% licensed plush toys are just that, a mix of plush toys with 10% of them derived from well known cartoon, video or movie characters, thus they are more desirable than the plain jane generic remaining 90% of the mix. This causes customers' attentions to be attracted to the game of chance that they may get one of the licensed, more popular items, instead of the generic ones. Strategizing this way means that for a very reasonable cost, you can somewhat increase the number of customers willing to play in your arcade game.

Want to optimize the number of customers eager to play your crane claw machine? 20% plush toys will assist directly with that endeavor. 20% of the mix contents are well-known, officially licensed toys for crane claw machines, and the other 80% are generic, ordinary toys, so the price for the mix is lower overall allowing for a more reasonable cost per play. Getting 20-25% licensed plush  is a good way to maximize participation in the wonderful crane machine game you have in your game room or business.

50% toys make for a very attractive assortment for stocking the crane claw machine for which you are responsible. The 50% mixes consist of half officially licensed plush toys, and the other half of the toys are generic, so the price is lower overall than 100% licensed mixes, but by means of the half that is licensed, you still attract the attention of crane machine players in a big way. Nothing like a 50/50 chance of getting a recognized, sought after toy for making people want to play your game!

100% licensed toy mixes means that every single one of them is "licensed". These mixes are the most expensive, and cost the most per play.  Crane machine owners do not always use them directly. Instead, they mix a few in with a set of generic toys, and stretch the supply that way, allowing for a lower price-per-play while still capitalizing on customers' eagerness with the more desireable toys. Don't hesitate to use 100% licensed toy mixes either alone or as part of another mix, depending on your pricepoint. 

Why use licensed mixes?

Plush mixes allow for considerations of balance between cost and playing price. Having licensed plush in a crane machine increases the customer's desire to play, thus allowing you, the claw machine owner, to charge more for the experience. If your clientele allows you to charge only a little more, then mix in fewer plush or use a 10% mix. If you have more flexibility, charge more and use a mix of a higher percentage. The appeal of licensed plush allows the interplay between your cost and your price per play to vary more than if you did not have the licensed plush to offer.