BCX1020RL Bill & Coin Standard Change Machine
- Standard Change Makers
- Low Price:
- 30-Day Guarantee
BCX1020RL Rear Load Bill-to-Bill-&-Coin Change Machine by Standard Change-Makers
BCX1020RL Bill & Coin Standard Change Machines were designed to help self service business owners maximize profits, and provide more convenience for their customers. These Bill & Coin Exchangers essentially provide the same convenience as attended businesses – change for higher denomination bills (like $10’s & $20’s) into lower denomination bills (like $5’s) PLUS some coinage for use in your services. Now you can break tens & twenties without hiring full-time or after-hours attendants. The BCX Series machines feature heavy-duty cabinet construction with high security crank locks to help protect your investment.
Standard Features & Specifications:
- Rear Load configuration
- Changes $1, $5, $10 & $20 bills into smaller bills & quarters. Reads new & old bills.
- (1) Mars AE2602 Bill Validator (500 bill stacker capacity).
- (1) FUJITSU DUAL denomination Bill Dispenser (750 used - 1,000 new bill capacity).
- (1) Modular steel Smart Hopper holds 6,200 Qtrs ($1550 capacity)
- (2) T-handle locks with Ace plugs for added security
- Expanded Function (EF) Module
- "Out of Service" and "Coins Only" indicator lights
- Higher security steel: 8 gauge door & 11 gauge cabinet
- Solid-welded seams (no spot welds or rivets)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- Made in the USA
- Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
- Fujitsu bill dispensers carry a One Year Manufacturer's Warranty ONLY.
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Dimensions: 36"H x 18"W x 18"D (add 2" to all four sides for face plates)
- Shipping Weight: 245 lbs.
- Mars $1-$100 Bill Acceptor
- Pyramid 1,000 Bill Stacker
- Mars 1000 Bill Stacker
- Mars 700 Bill Stacker
- Audit Printer (Requires EF module)
- Alarm System Kit
- (1) T-Handle Medeco Lock
- Locking Hopper Lid
- Heater Strip w/ Thermostat
- Rear Out of Service Light
- Rear Mounting Bracket Kit
- Oversized Faceplate
- Surge Suppressor
Freight Shipping: Our shopping cart will calculate an approximate freight shipping cost (US only). We will contact you if actual shipping amount is more to discuss additional payment, and also to discuss liftgate service option for curbside delivery (customer is responsible for moving it into location).
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 4-5 business days. Recent developments push manufacturing times back to 8-10 weeks.
Change Configuration: This machine is set up at the factory as detailed below. If you’d like a different configuration, please tell us in the comments box during order checkout. You can also change this after you receive the machine.
- $20 = three $5's, four $1's and 4 quarters
- $10 = one $5, four $1's and 4 quarters
- $5 = four $1's and 4 quarters
- $1 = four quarters