Super-Mini Claw Crane Vending Machine
- Low Price:
- 30-Day Guarantee
Super Mini Claw Crane Vending Machine
The Super Mini crane claw vending machine celebrates the virtues of minimalism as it applies to the vending machine world. With a footprint of just over one square foot, this machine packs a lot of revenue in a very small space. Not only that, but it comes in either red or blue, wtih several payment upgrade options, allowing you to go cashless if you prefer. Finally, as with nearly all our crane claw machines, you can choose "skill play" or "play til you win". The colorful graphics compellingly catch the eyes of those little ones in any family-friendly place.
(Pictures show 2 Mini Cranes side-by-side for reference only. Purchase is for 1 Mini Crane only).
- Frame constructed entirely of metal with powder-coat finish.
- Shatter-resistant viewing windows
- Compelling sound and LED lights
- Secure anti-theft locking system
- Front service panel
- 1-year limited warranty
- Coin and Bills
- Coin acceptor features a comparator,
- allowing the coin per play to change.
- Bills and Credit Card
- Bill Acceptor upgrade
- is the ICT-A6,
- accepts $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills
- runs on DC power (included)
- Credit Card Reader upgrade is the Nayax Touch
- Includes Verizon sim card
- Includes onboarding form
- machine includes Nayax serial number for setup
- EMD-chip certified
- Allows payments by Apple Pay or Google Pay
- Customizable touch screen display
- Color: Red or Blue, with corresponding graphics
- Dimensions: 65"H x 13"W x 13"D
- Capacity: about 250 2" capsules
- Dispenses most 3" plush
- Dispenses true 2" rubber duckies (not capsuled)
- Credit card fees
- Activation Fee
- Monthly fee
- include cell connection
- includes online reporting
- Per transaction fee
- Coin Capacity TBA
- Total weight: 105 lbs.
Availability: Everything is taking longer than normal due to COVID management ramifications. Recent orders for this machine have taken an additional week beyond normal. Turnaround time for this machine varies by the upgrades chosen. 3-4 busness days are needed for a machine receiving only coins. For a machine with Bill acceptor or Credit card reader, over 5 business days is normal. As of early November 2021, we are about a month out for these machines.
Following receipt of machine with a credit card reader, additional time is needed to set up the credit card processing relationship: using the onboarding form with the Nayax serial number, submit the form and thus start the process with Nayax, who will follow up with a merchant agreement to sign.