Double Cash Box Pro Supreme Vending Machine w/Stand
This great gumball machine setup includes 2 Pro Supreme Gumball Machines on a single stand with a cashbox for each machine to save time and effort in servicing your gumball machines. The cash box allows you to remove the quarters without lifting the rest of the machine off of the base and also is a great added security feature if you do not want the same person filling the machine to also have access to the change compartment of the machine. These gumball machines come with a square globe for increased capacity and an ABS plastic body in your choice of colors. With a metal base, hopper and lid, these machines will be in service for a long time.
Click to see colors & cash box options
The top-quality coin mechanism has a lifetime warranty and accepts both US & Canadian coins. It can also be set to free-spin to work without coins. Choose from one of three dispensing wheels to vend bulk candy (volume is adjustable), 1" gumballs, or 1.1" acorn capsules/27mm bouncy balls!
- Choose from several body colors
- Silver trim and lid
- Tough ABS plastic body with metal coin base, hopper & lid
- Shatter-resistant polycarbonate globe (large capacity)
- Top-quality, all metal 25¢ US/Canadian coin mechanism
- Can also be set to free-spin to work without coins
- Optional coin mechs: 50¢, tokens, Pesos, Euros & more
- Heavy duty barrel lock & key for the lid
- Includes cash box with separate lock & key for fast servicing
- Price includes a black metal stand with mounting hardware
- Dimensions: 16"H x 8"W x 8"D (43.5"H with stand)
- Candy capacity: 15 lbs
- Gumball capacity: 450 one-inch gumballs
- Coin capacity: Up to $150 in quarters
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Lifetime warranty on the coin mechanism (if not vandalized)
- 1-year warranty on the machine
- 30-day money back guarantee!
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 1-2 business days with standard currency coin mechanism, leaves warehouse in 5 business days for token and international coin mechanisms.
- Great Support. Love Love the Machines!Review by Emily Ennis