Double Pro Line Gumball Vending Machine w/Stand
- Low Price:
- 30-Day Guarantee
Double Pro Line LYPC Gumball Vending Machine with Stand
The LYPC Double Pro LIne is a high quality machine that will look and function wonderfully after years of commercial use. The square globes of the Double Pro Line gumball machine increases the capacity of the machine by 20% over the classic gumball machine and the Pro Line can vend standard one inch gumballs, bulk candy, 27mm bouncy balls or even 1.1 inch toy capsules. The Pro Line gumball machine also has options two vend 2 gumballs with each vend or a deep dish candy dispenser for extra treats. This product includes 2 machines and a matching stand and is ready to be placed in any location.
The all metal coin mechanism will work well for years to come and accepts both US & Canadian coins. It can also be set to free-spin to work without coins.
LYPC machines have been designed and manufactured since 1993 by the same family, one with 45 years of vending world experience. Their machines, LYPC machines, reflect the quality of a designer who knows what it is to be depending on a machine for one's livelihood.
- Choose from several body colors
- Silver trim and lid
- Tough ABS plastic body with metal coin base, hopper & lid
- Shatter-resistant polycarbonate square globe
- Top-quality, all metal 25¢ US/Canadian coin mechanism
- Can also be set to free-spin to work without coins
- Heavy duty barrel lock & key for the lid
- Price includes a gumballs.com exclusive heavy duty 2" cast iron husky stand with mounting hardware
- Dimensions: 16"H x 8"W x 8"D
- Candy capacity: 14 lbs (per machine)
- Gumball capacity: 400 one-inch gumballs (per machine)
- Coin capacity: Up to $150 in quarters (per machine)
- Husky Stand: 15" Base, 2" Pipe, 18 lbs
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Limited 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- 30-day money back guarantee
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 1-2 business days with standard currency coin mechanism, leaves warehouse in 5 business days for token and international coin mechanisms.