MCM100-TIK Standard Ticket Changer Machine
- Standard Change Makers
- Low Price:
- 30-Day Guarantee
MCM100-TIK Mini Ticket Dispensing Change Machine by Standard Change
Standard’s modular change machines were designed for “simple function” fanfold ticket dispensing, but these bill changers are the some of the highest quality ticket changers in the industry. The MINI Series features a small cabinet that can be used in countertop, wall-mounted or machine-mounted applications. The unique cabinet design allows easy access to the hopper and bill acceptor for maintenance or replenishment operations. This is an ideal changer for small fair or amusement operations.
Standard Features & Specifications:
- Front & top load configuration to dispense tokens
- Reads new as well as old bills.
- (1) CoinCo Vantage® with 500 bill stacker
- (1) Intropy 1.156" fanfold Ticket Dispenser with 3,000 1" wide ticket capacity
- Single cam lock
- "Out of Service" indicator light
- Steel cabinet with top lid & front face that open for easy access
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- Interior use only
- Made in the USA
- Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Dimensions: 13.63"H x 10.75"W x 13.32"D
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs.
- Vending Base
- Non-Resettable Counter
- Resettable Counter
- Rear Mounting Bracket Kit
- Deltronics 1" Wide Fanfold Ticket Dispenser - The Entropy 1" Wide Fanfold Ticket Dispenser is standard in the MCM100-TIK. This Deltronics unit is available as an upgrade for operators with standardized Deltronics equipment.
- Deltronics 2" Wide Fanfold Ticket Dispenser - $200
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 4-5 business days. Recent developments have increased manufacturing times to 8-10 weeks.
Ticket Configuration: When you place your order, please indicate in the comments field how many tickets you want this machine to dispense for $5 and $1.