MCM100 Standard Change Machine
- Standard Change Makers
- Low Price:
- 30-Day Guarantee
MCM100 Mini Change Machine by Standard Change-Makers
Standard's modular change machines were designed for "simple function" coin dispensing, but these bill changers are some of the highest quality coin & token changers in the industry. The MINI Series features a small cabinet that can be used in countertop, wall-mounted or machine-mounted applications. The unique cabinet design allows easy access to the hopper and bill acceptor for maintenance or replenishment operations. This is an ideal changer for small vending or amusement operations.
Standard Features & Specifications:
- Front & top load configuration for change
- Changes $1's & $5's only. Reads new as well as old bills
- Pyramid Apex-7000 Bill Acceptor.
- (1) Steel Modular "MINI" Smart Hopper - holds 1,600 qtrs ($400 capacity)
- Single cam lock
- "Out of Service" indicator light
- Steel cabinet with top lid & front face that open for easy access
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics deca
- Interior use only
- Made in the USA
- Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Dimensions: 13.63"H x 10.75"W x 13.32"D
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs.
- Expanded Function (EF+) Module
- Mars AE2602 Bill Acceptor (Accepts $1, $5, $10, $20)
- Vending Base
- (2) Non-Resettable Counter Package
- Wall Mounting Bracket Kit
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 4-5 business days. Recent developments have increased manufacturing times to 8-10 weeks.
Ticket Configuration: When you place your order, please indicate in the comments field how many tickets you want this machine to dispense for $5 and $1.