Northern Beaver Toy Capsule Vending Machine
Erase worry and increase profits with the impressive Beaver* brand Northern Beaver toy capsule vending machine. Available in a wide variety of colors, sizes, and pricing options, and with more dispensing options than any other machine we carry, the Northern Beaver is a high-capacity, low maintenance vendor perfect for any location. From small capsules to large capsules, from candy to gumballs, even golf balls and ping pong balls, the Northern Beaver can dispense them all!
Included on the machine is the Beaver* New Generation coin mechanism, which has set the world standard for rotary coin mechanisms. Available in configurations up to $1.00, it incorporates the security of the clutch handle with the ability to measure coins accurately for diameter and thickness, ensuring vends only when the correct denomination of coin is used. Most coins of smaller diameter will pass through to the cash box, freeing you from jams that make it so customers can't purchase your product.
- Shatter proof polycarbonate panels
- All metal Beaver* new generation coin mechanism can be set for one, two, three, or four quarters (Lifetime warranty)
- Triple chrome plated lid, door, and coin mechanism
- Powder coat base, top ring, hopper, chute frame, and corner posts
- All-metal side panels are powder coated in your choice of 7 great colors
- Dual locking system allows for access to merchandise while restricting access to the cash box (one lock for the upper section and another lock for the lower)
- Lower tubular and upper flat lock and key are geographically assigned for your security
- Interior product display clips
- Separate cash box accessed from the front of the machine
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty and 30-day money back guarantee
- Dispensing wheels are locked out and do not turn when chute door is open, to ensure children's hands do not get caught
- Non-toxic lubricant on moving parts
- All sharp edges and burrs removed
- Shatter proof clear panels
- 1" Toy Capsule Vending Machine: Small toy capsules up to 1.125" in size. Machine's 1" toy capsule capacity: 700 pcs (20" tall), 1180 pcs (26" tall), 1550 pcs (30" tall)
- 2" Toy Capsule Vending Machine: Large toy capsules 2" in size. Machine's 2" toy capsule capacity: 120 pcs (20" tall), 180 pcs (26" tall), 225 pcs (30" tall)
- 3" Toy Capsule Vending Machine ($10 extra): Extra large toy capsules up to 2.9" in size. Machine 3" toy capsule capacity: 40 pcs (20" tall), 60 pcs (26"-tall), 80 pcs (30"-tall)
- 1" Gumballs Vending Machine: Vends 1" gumballs, jawbreakers and bouncy balls. Machine's 1" round capacity: 1100 pcs (20" tall), 1825 pcs (26" tall), 2350 pcs (30" tall)
- Golf Ball Vending Machine: Standard size golf balls and 1.75" toy capsules. Machine's golf ball/1.75" capsule capacity: 180 pcs (20" tall), 280 pcs (26" tall), 360 pcs (30" tall)
- Candy Vending Machine: Standard (and large quantity available for a small additional fee): You have your choice of two adjustable pan candy dispensing wheels. "Standard" would allow the usual small handful of candy to be dispensed per coin. "Large Capacity" is an extra large wheel that can dispense a large amount of product per turn of the coin mech. The candy dispensers can also vend small bulk product such as nuts, mints, small gumballs, and even animal feed. Machine's candy capacity: 31 lbs (20" tall), 50 lbs (26" tall), 62 lbs (30" tall)
Vending Machine Specifications:
- Height: 20", 26", or 30"
- Width: 11" x 11"
- Change capacity: Up to $500 worth of quarters
- Weight: 27 lbs. (20"), 28 lbs (26"), 31 lbs (30")
Availability: Beaver machines are built when ordered, so they take longer to receive. They usually leave the warehouse within one week of placing your order, then add shipping time. Beaver is closed for a few weeks each July & December, so orders placed during these times may take up to 4 weeks to ship out.
*Registered Trademark of Beaver Machine Corporation, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
- Nothern Beaver is Great!Review by golf ball dispenser
Write Your Own Review
|Descripción no disponible en español.Por favor, llame al 800-307-7900 y pida hablar con «Susana»|