Beaver Tower Vending Machine
Beaver* towers vending machines are the perfect vending machine for high volume areas. They can dispense gumballs, capsules and candy, and the towers can link together to suit your location.
This low maintenance vender features solid colored body panels, polycarbonate shatterproof display panels, triple chrome plated lids, doors and coin mechanisms, and other powder coated accessories. A choice of body colors and dispensing conversions, coin mechanisms, and additional options for convenience and efficiency are also available.
Included on the machine is the Beaver* New Generation coin mechanism, which has set the world standard for rotary coin mechanisms. It incorporates the security of the clutch handle with the ability to measure coins accurately for diameter and thickness, ensuring vends only when the correct denomination of coin is used. Most coins of smaller diameter will pass through to the cash box, freeing you from jams that make it so customers can't purchase your product.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Height: Varying heights from 46" to 106"
- Merchandise: Can vend a variety of product, large or small
- Panels: Shatter-resistant polycarbonate display panels
- Coin Mechanism: New Generation, triple chrome plated, all metal, 25 cent coin mechanism with slug diverter and clutch handle
- Metal Parts: Triple chrome plated lid, door and coin mechanism. Powder coat base, top ring, hopper, chute frame and anodized aluminum corner posts
- Available Finishes: Anodized Silver, Black Powder Coat
- Body Color: Powder Coated Metal Panels with choice of 7 colors: Circus Red, Black, Arctic White, Navy Blue, Canary Yellow, Hunter Green, Sky Blue
- Lock and Key: Lower tubular and upper flat lock and key geographically assigned for your security
- Decal: Globe decal in USA, Canadian and Euro currency
- Dispensing Conversion: Choice of merchandise dispensing conversions to vend such as candy, nuts, gum, capsules, etc.
- Mechanism Jamming Latch: An exclusive feature, which eliminates the danger of hands being trapped in the chute by locking out the dispensing wheel
- Clips: Interior product display clips
- Cash box: Separate cash box
- Dispensing wheels are locked out and do not turn when chute door is open, to ensure children's hands do not get caught
- Non-toxic lubricant on moving parts
- Shatter-resistant clear panels
Availability: Beaver machines are built when ordered, so they take longer to receive. They usually leave the warehouse within one week of placing your order, then add shipping time. Beaver is closed for a few weeks each July & December, so orders placed during these times may take up to 4 weeks to ship out.
*Registered Trademark of Beaver Machine Corporation, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada