MC350RL-CC-TIK Credit Card to Ticket Change Machine
- Low Price:
- 30-Day Guarantee
The new MC350RL-CC credit card to ticket machine
was specifically designed for Amusement, Family Fun Centers and Carnivals. This ticket machine can be mounted in a Ticket Booth or on a counter. It gives your customers access to tickets via credit card transactions only. The cabinet is solid welded steel and painted with a powder-coat enamel finish. The faceplate is painted steel with applied Lexan graphic. (An optional stainless steel faceplate with 2" overhang is also available). The cabinet opens via a t-handle lock in the back. The MC350RL-TIK has a 1.156" Entropy ticket dispenser and a special magazine that will hold up to 10,000 one-inch wide fanfold tickets. (1" or 2" wide Deltronics ticket dispensers are available as an optional feature). A weatherproof credit card reader is included with a dial-up POS terminal device for processing. A LCD display provides feedback and instructions for users, along with your choice of Package or Pulse Selection Buttons. This machine will help eliminate long ticket lines and control personnel costs.
Standard Features & Specifications:
- Rear Load configuration for dollar bills to tickets dispensing
- Charges credit cards and dispenses tickets.
- (1) Weatherproof Mag-stripe Card Reader with a Dial-Up POS device
- (1) Entropy 1.156" wide Ticket Dispenser - cassette holds up to 10,000 fanfold tickets
- (1) T-handle locks with Ace plug for added security
- LCD Display with choice of: 4-Button "Package" select or 3-Button "Pulse" Select kit- controlled by EF Module
- Solid-welded seams (no spot welds or rivets)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- Made in the USA
- Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Dimensions: 32"H x 9"W x 13"D (add 2" to all four sides for face plates)
- Shipping Weight: 105 lbs.
- Option 1 - Package Select
- Option 2 - Pulse Select
- High Speed Internet Processing
- Non-Resettable Counter
- Audit Printer (Requires EF module)
- Alarm System
- (1) T-Handle Medeco Lock
- Heater Strip w/ Thermostat
- Rear Out of Service Light
- Rear Mounting Bracket Kit
- Oversized Faceplate
- Surge Suppressor
Please Note: Prior to ordering, please read and fill out this Order Form, then send tomoc.sllabmug@ofni after ordering your credit card accepting machine!
Freight Shipping: Our shopping cart will calculate an approximate freight shipping cost (US only). We will contact you if actual shipping amount is more to discuss additional payment, and also to discuss liftgate service option for curbside delivery (customer is responsible for moving it into location).
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 4-5 business days.