Need a way to keep food ready to eat? When the food's good, you need to show it off so everyone will want to buy it. The best way to do that is in a temperature controlled display case - a food warming cabinet. Gumballs.com is the topnotch supplier of food warming machines and equipment online. The warming stations work well for chili, cheese, caramel or fudge. The commercial grade food warming machines and dispensers are all backed by the original manufacturer warranty. A very cool business can be built up around these Food Warming Cabinets and the attractive and delicious things they display.
How Do Food Warming Cabinets Work?
Food Warmers operate from a fairly simple arrangement of a few parts. They accomplish two things: ‘food safety’ and ‘operation efficiency’.
- Warming cabinets hold food at ~140-141 degrees F to keep it safe.
- Warming cabinets may range from the very simple cabinet on a countertop to a large structure on wheels. Either option allows food to be prepared ahead of time and served hot and delicious when serving time comes. This contributes to operational efficiency
- Food warmers all have a food storage area and a heating element, as well as something to protect the food from outside contamination. Within those parameters, however, there are a wide variety of stylistic variations depending on the type and amount of food being held.
How to Use a Food Warming Cabinet
- Hot food needs to be kept at 140 degrees Fahrenheit or higher.
- To ensure quality, food should not be held beyond 2-4 hours in a warmer.
- Prepare food ahead of time, and hold according to instructions in the warmer.
- When it's time to serve, remove the food and serve.
- Gumballs.com sells heated cabinets for nachos, pizza and larger quantities. We are sure to have something that will work for you.