There are no products listed under this category.
Decorating candy makes a sweet and fun addition to bedazzle your cakes, cookies, cupcakes, center pieces, candy bars and more. Look no further for crystalz, gourmet sugar, imperials, mixes, sanding sugar, sprinkles, sticks and wafers to take your sweet treats to the next level. Decorating candy can also help decorate a room, wall or ceiling for a party indoors or outdoors. Gumballs.com offers many different versions - colors, shapes and prices - of decorating candies for all your bedazzling needs!
How to Use Decorating Candy?
Below are some of the more popular kinds of decorating candy sold and how it's best used:
- Crystalz: Small, brightly-colored, crystallized sugar morsels that add a lovely hue to the item being decorated.
- Gourmet sugar: Sugar in a large granule, not quite as large as Crystalz, that is also brightly colored and suitable for making a decorated item very colorful.
- Thematic mixes: Mixes appeal to a season, such as the season of love, Christmas, Halloween, autumn, or other theme.
- Sprinkles: Small, oblong, smooth, colored pieces about a quarter of an inch long, used to add texture and color to baked goods.
- Sanding sugar: Sugar in a large granule, very similar to gourmet sugar and smaller than Crystalz.
- Thematic shapes: Selections of shapes around a theme - such as bunnies, holidays, flowers, Easter Eggs, cows, etc.
- Candy sticks: Smooth, straight, spirally-striated, candy-cane like flavored sticks: pina colada, green apple, etc.
- Topperz: Gold, silver, white or multicolored, oblong decorative pieces similar to Sprinkles.
- Coating wafers: Attractively colored wafers of meltable sweetness used to envelop a treat in an outer layer of colorful sweetness.