MC100 Standard Change Machine
- Standard Change Makers
- Low Price:
- 30-Day Guarantee
MC100 Front-Load Change Machine by Standard Change-Makers
Standard’s modular change machines were designed for "simple function" coin dispensing, but these bill changers are some of the highest quality coin & token changers in the industry.
The MC-100 change machine is loaded with standard features including a galvanized steel modular hopper featuring Smart Hopper Technology and a solid-welded steel cabinet with T-Handle "slam" lock for more security and peace of mind. The steel coin cups, powder-coat paint finish and scratch-resistant Lexan graphics panel ensure lasting value and durability. The MC100 also comes with the Fast Vend Shut-Off/Auto Reset feature - a software solution to help minimize loss due to stringing. The Modular system design allows for any combination of optional feature upgrades to meet your business needs. Standard’s MC Series coin dispensers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
Standard Features & Specifications:
- Front load configuration for change or tokens.
- Changes $1's, $5's, $10's, and $20's. Reads new as well as old bills.
- (1) Pyramid Apex-7000 Bill Acceptor
- (1) Modular Series Smart Hopper holds a 3,200 quarters ($800)
- (1) T-Handle "Slam" lock with ace lock plug
- "Out of Service" indicator light
- Heavy 12-gauge steel cabinets
- Solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- Made in the USA
- Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
- Dimensions: 32"H x 8.5"W x 13"D (62"H w/ base stand. 72"H w/ base & header)
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Shipping weight: 90 lbs.
- Optional Mars AE2602 Bill Acceptor
- Non-Resettable Counter
- Expanded Function (EF+) Module
- Audit Printer (Requires EF module)
- Alarm System
- Security Door Guard kit
- (1) T-Handle Medeco Lock
- Locking Hopper Lid
- Heater Strip w/ Thermostat
- MC100 Vending Header
- MC100 Vending Base
- Surge Suppressor
- Click here for the MC100 token change machine
Freight Shipping: Our shopping cart will calculate an approximate freight shipping cost (US only). We will contact you if actual shipping amount is more to discuss additional payment, and also to discuss liftgate service option for curbside delivery (customer is responsible for moving it into location).
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 4-5 business days. As of July 2021, all Standard Change machines are estimated to turn around in approximately 8-10 weeks.
Change Configuration: This machine is set up at the factory as detailed below. If you’d like a different configuration, please tell us in the comments box during order checkout. You can also change this after you receive the machine.
- $20 = 80 quarters
- $10 = 40 quarters
- $5 = 20 quarters
- $1 = 4 quarters
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Hard to find a company willing to build and ship/barge to Alaska. Our RV park guests will enjoy having a new machine.
This machine had a few bill acceptor problems when I first received it, but its been working flawless ever since. 4 years, no problems whatsoever!