MC300RL Rear-Load Change Machine by Standard Change-Makers
Standard’s modular change machines were designed for “simple function” coin dispensing, but these bill changers are the some of the highest quality coin & token changers in the industry.
The MC-300RL change machine is loaded with standard features including a galvanized steel Modular Hopper featuring Smart Hopper Technology and offers a solid-welded steel cabinet. The steel coin cup, powder-coat paint finish and scratch-resistant Lexan graphics panel ensure lasting value and durability. This change machine also comes with the Fast Vend Shut-Off/Auto Reset feature - a software solution to help minimize loss due to stringing. The Modular system design allows for any combination of optional feature upgrades to meet your business needs. Standard’s MC Series coin dispensers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
Standard Features & Specifications:
• Rear Load configuration
• Changes $1's, $5's, $10's, and $20's. Reads new as well as old bills.
• (1) CoinCo Vantage® MDB Bill Acceptor (500 bill stacker capacity).
• (1) Modular Series Smart Hopper hold 3,200 quarters ($800)
• Higher security steel: 10 gauge door & 12 guage cabinet
• Solid-welded seams (no spot welds or rivets)
• High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
• Made in the USA
• Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
• ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
• Dimensions: 32"H x 9"W x 13"D (add 2" to all four sides for face plates)
• Shipping Weight: 135 lbs.
• Coinco Bill Acceptor
• Pyramid 1,000 Bill Stacker
• Mars AE2602 Bill Acceptor
• Mars 700 Bill Capacity Stacker Upgrade
• Mars 1,000 Bill Capacity Stacker Upgrade
• Non-Resettable Counter
• Resettable Counter
• Electronic Coin Acceptor
• Expanded Function Module
• Portable Audit Printer (Requires expanded function module)
• Alarm System Kit
• Locking Hopper Lid
• (1) T-Handle Medeco Locks
• (2) Cranks Medeco Locks
• Heater Strip w/ Thermostat
• Rear Out of Service Light
• Rear Load Mounting Bracket Kit
• Oversized Faceplate
• Surge Suppressor
• 5,200 Coin Expanded Hopper Capacity Upgrade
• Black & Green "TOKEN" Lexan Graphics
• Black & White "TOKEN" Lexan Graphics
• Black & White "CHANGE" Lexan Graphics
Flat Rate Shipping: $175 Flat Rate Shipping anywhere in the continental US.
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 5-7 business days.
Change Configuration: This machine is set up at the factory as detailed below. If you’d like a different configuration, please tell us in the comments box during order checkout. You can also change this after you receive the machine.
• $20 = 80 quarters
• $10 = 40 quarters
• $5 = 20 quarters
• $1 = 4 quarters
Machine Condition: This is a brand new change machine with manufacturer's warranty, not used or refurbished. We are an authorized Standard Change-Makers distributor.
Canadian Change Machines: Contact us for Canadian bill acceptors and shipping charges to Canadian locations.