MC400RL Standard Change Machine
- Standard Change Makers
- Low Price:
- 30-Day Guarantee
MC400RL Rear-Load Change Machine by Standard Change-Makers
Standard’s modular change machines were designed for “simple function” coin dispensing, but these bill changers are the some of the highest quality coin & token changers in the industry.
The MC-400RL change machine is loaded with standard features including a galvanized steel Modular Hopper featuring Smart Hopper Technology and offers a solid-welded steel cabinet. The steel coin cup, powder-coat paint finish and scratch-resistant Lexan graphics panel ensure lasting value and durability. This change machine also comes with the Fast Vend Shut-Off/Auto Reset feature - a software solution to help minimize loss due to stringing. The Modular system design allows for any combination of optional feature upgrades to meet your business needs. Standard’s MC Series coin dispensers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
Standard Features & Specifications:
- Rear Load configuration
- Changes $1's, $5's, $10's, and $20's. Reads new as well as old bills.
- (1) CoinCo Vantage® MDB Bill Acceptor (500 bill stacker capacity).
- (2) Modular Series Smart Hoppers hold 6,400 quarters ($1600)
- One hopper takes over automatically if the other one fails (hopper transfer)
- Higher security steel: 10 gauge door & 12 guage cabinet
- Solid-welded seams (no spot welds or rivets)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal.
- Powder Coat Painted Faceplate.
- Made in the USA
- Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Dimensions: 28"H x 13.75"W x 13"D (add 2" to all four sides for face plates)
- Shipping Weight: 145 lbs
- Mars AE2602 Bill Acceptor
- Pyramid 1,000 Bill Stacker
- Mars 1000 Bill Stacker
- Mars 700 Bill Stacker
- Non-Resettable Counter
- Resettable Counter
- Electronic Coin Acceptor
- Expanded Function (EF+) Module
- Audit Printer (Requires EF module)
- Alarm System
- (1) T-Handle Medeco Lock
- (2) Locking Hopper Lids
- Heater Strip w/ Thermostat
- Rear Out of Service Light
- Rear Mounting Bracket Kit
- Oversized Faceplate
- Surge Suppressor
- (1) 5.2K Hopper Capacity Upgrade
- (2) 5.2K Hopper Capacity Upgrade
- Black & White CHANGE Lexan Graphics Rear Load
- Black & Green TOKENS Lexan Graphics
- Black & White TOKENS Lexan Graphics
Freight Shipping: Our shopping cart will calculate an approximate freight shipping cost (US only). We will contact you if actual shipping amount is more to discuss additional payment, and also to discuss liftgate service option for curbside delivery (customer is responsible for moving it into location).
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 7-10 business days. Recent developments have increased manufacturing times to 8-10 weeks.
Change Configuration: This machine is set up at the factory as detailed below. If you’d like a different configuration, please tell us in the comments box during order checkout. You can also change this after you receive the machine.
- $20 = 80 quarters
- $10 = 40 quarters
- $5 = 20 quarters
- $1 = 4 quarters