MC920-DA Front-Load Change Machine by Standard Change-Makers
Standard’s modular change machines were designed for “simple function” coin dispensing, but these bill changers are the some of the highest quality coin & token changers in the industry.
The Dual Bill Acceptors feature a Dual Redundancy Feature - that provides built-in back-up. This change machine is loaded with standard features including a galvanized steel Modular Hopper featuring Smart Hopper Technology and offers a solid-welded steel cabinet with T-Handle "slam" lock for more security and peace of mind. The steel coin cups, powder-coat paint finish and scratch-resistant Lexan graphics panel ensure lasting value and durability. It also comes with the Fast Vend Shut-Off/Auto Reset feature - a software solution to help minimize loss due to stringing. The Modular system design allows for any combination of optional feature upgrades to meet your business needs. Standard’s MC Series coin dispensers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
Standard Features & Specifications:
• Changes $1's, $5's, $10's, and $20's. Reads new as well as old bills.
• (2) CoinCo Vantage® MDB Bill Acceptor (1000 bill stacker capacity each/2000 total)
• (2) Mega-Hoppers hold a combined total of 20,000 Quarters ($5000 capacity)
• (3) T-Handle "Slam" locks with ace lock plugs
• "Out of Service" indicator light
• One hopper takes over automatically if the other one fails (hopper transfer)
• Higher security steel: 10 gauge door & 12 gauge cabinet
• Solid-welded seams (no hinges, rivets or spot welds)
• High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
• Secure storage space
• Made in the USA
• Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
• ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
• Dimensions: 50"H x 28"W x 18"D
• Shipping Weight: 425 lbs.
• Pyramid Bill Acceptor (with 1000 bills stacker)
• Mars AE2602 Bill Acceptor (with 1000 bills stacker)
• Non-Resettable Counter
• Resettable Counter
• Electronic Coin Acceptor
• Expanded Function Module
• Portable Audit Printer (Requires expanded function module)
• Alarm System
• Door Security Guard kit
• (3) Cranks Medeco Locks
• (2) Locking Hopper Lids
• Heater Strip w/ Thermostat
• Surge Suppressor
• (2) Gas Shocks
• Red and White "TOKEN" Lexan Graphics
Flat Rate Shipping: $300 Flat Rate Shipping anywhere in the continental US.
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 4-5 business days.
Change Configuration: This machine is set up at the factory as detailed below. If you’d like a different configuration, please tell us in the comments box during order checkout. You can also change this after you receive the machine.
• $20 = 80 quarters
• $10 = 40 quarters
• $5 = 20 quarters
• $1 = 4 quarters
Machine Condition: This is a brand new change machine with manufacturer's warranty, not used or refurbished. We are an authorized Standard Change-Makers distributor.
Canadian Change Machines: Contact us for Canadian bill acceptors and shipping charges to Canadian locations.