Antique Profiteer Popcorn Machine –14oz Kettle Size
The Antique Profiteer is the top of the line when it comes to popcorn machines for small spaces. The antique version includes a cast aluminum, hand painted scroll work crown that was cast from an original 125 year old popcorn machine. This 14oz kettle can keep up with the busiest demands without breaking a sweat and with optional features like a automatic oil pump, this machine is built for high volume. The Profiteer features a welded stainless steel frame with tempered safety glass. The Profiteer Popcorn Machine will pop up to 280 one ounce servings per hour. The 14oz kettle is made out of steel with a durable nickel plating that is easy to clean.
Antique Profiteer Popcorn Machine Specifications:
- Dimensions: 23.5”D x 29.5”W x 42”H
- Weight: 119lbs
- Electrical Requirements: 1800 Watts – 15 Amps at 120 Volts
- Heat Lamp to Keep Popcorn Warm
- Heated Popcorn Deck to help keep Popcorn Fresh
- Drop Shelf to protect Popcorn Kernels
Antique Profiteer Popcorn Machine Optional Upgrades:
• One-Pop Button –Turns on the machine to pop one batch of popcorn and then turns the kettle off to prevent risk of fire.
• One-Pop Counter –Keeps track of the total number of batches of popcorn that have been popped in the machine.
• Salt/Sweet Switch –This switch adjusts kettle cooking temperature for salt and butter popcorn or sweet popcorn toppings.
• Stainless Steel Kettle –Upgrade to a full stainless steel kettle for easier cleanup.
• Integrated Oil Pump –Automatically pump oil into your popcorn kettle for perfect amounts and easy operation of your popcorn machine.
Availability: The Antique Profiteer Popcorn Machines are in stock and ship in 3-5 business days after you place your order.