Diplomat Large Popcorn Machine
The Diplomat Popcorn Machine from Cretors is a large scale production popcorn machine that is built for continuous use. This popcorn machine has all of the bells and whistles with your choice of kettle sizes ranging from 20oz all the way up to a 60oz kettle size. The Diplomat can produce up to 1,200 one ounce servings per hour of production with a 60oz kettle. The Diplomat includes a backlit popcorn sign that attracts customers to your machine and has optional exclusive Cretors features like One Pop, a salt/sweet switch and an integrated oil pump.
The Diplomat comes in different footprints as well with a counter top self serve option and 3 foot, 4 foot, 5 foot and 6 foot twin floor models and a 6 foot Pop N Roll option when paired with the Rock N Roll Cornditioner Cabinet. The floor models include a free oil pump of your choice with purchase. The Diplomat is made out of welded stainless steel for easy clean up and durability. It includes two halogen lights in the display case and a cornditioner system to keep your popcorn warm and fresh. The popcorn agitator uses a direct drive motor to reduce the number of moving parts and the exclusive counter balance kettle system makes it easy to dump the kettle and get back to cooking. A cycling pilot light indicates that the machine is ready for popcorn production. The machine also includes a replaceable air filter for easy maintenance.
Diplomat Popcorn Machine Specifications:
Counter Top Model - Dimensions: 32”D x 60”W 51”H
- Weight: 450lbs
3’ Floor Model - Dimensions: 32”D x 36”W 75”H
- Weight: 520lbs
4’ Floor Model - Dimensions: 32”D x 48”W 75”H
- Weight: 580lbs
5’ Floor Model - Dimensions: 32”D x 60”W 75”H
- Weight: 640lbs
6’ Floor Model - Dimensions: 32”D x 72”W 75”H
- Weight: 700lbs
- Electrical Requirements: 6185 Watts –Available in 50 Watt and 30 Watt Options
- Weight: 30lbs
Diplomat Popcorn Machine Optional Upgrades:
• One-Pop Button –Turns on the machine to pop one batch of popcorn and then turns the kettle off to prevent risk of fire.
• One-Pop Counter –Keeps track of the total number of batches of popcorn that have been popped in the machine.
• Salt/Sweet Switch –This switch adjusts kettle cooking temperature for salt and butter popcorn or sweet popcorn toppings.
• Stainless Steel Kettle –Upgrade to a full stainless steel kettle for easier cleanup.
• Integrated Oil Pump –Automatically pump oil into your popcorn kettle for perfect amounts and easy operation of your popcorn machine (for liquid oil only).
• ANSUL System –UL Listed Fire Suppression system meeting the KNLZ and KNKG Standard.
• Bin Elevator –Allows storage area to expand during peak popping times by lowering a portion of the storage case bottom.
• Pass Thru/Dual Control –Two-sided access to the storage area (one for the customer) and one set of controls on each side of the setup.
• Pop n' Top It –Patented, exclusive, hands-free push bar to deliver popcorn topping.
• Ventless Hood –Limits emission of greasy air through a three-stage filter system, allowing you to operate your machine in an area that does not already have hoods or an exhaust system.
Availability: The Cretors Diplomat Popcorn Machines are in stock and ship in 3-5 business days after you place your order.
Made by Cretors: Cretors is the company that invented the popcorn machine in 1893 and has been growing ever since. Cretors Machines are made in the United States in a state of the art manufacturing facility. It is no wonder that people choose Cretors brand machines when they are shopping for the best.