Northwestern 80 Series Toy Capsule Machine
The Northwestern 80 Series Toy Capsule Machines were first introduced to provide a high capacity vending machine for high traffic locations. With all of the advanced features that you have come to expect from Northwestern, these toy capsule machines look great and are super reliable.
Northwestern Toy Capsule Vending Machines come with a triple plated chrome coin mechanism with drop through features to prevent the machine from getting jammed with the wrong type of coin. The coin mechanism can be set up for one quarter up through four quarters, tokens or foreign coins for a great range of options.
- Rugged steel and cast alloy construction
- Patented "crack-back" design for quick access to removable cash box
- Brilliant, scratch resistant powder coat paint (New Red)
- Patented "soft-touch" brush housing prevents capsule breakage during machine operation
- Vending possibilities include . . . large (1.75" 2", 2.3") and small capsules, superballs, gum, candy, nuts, ping pong balls, golf balls, and more!
- Height: 25"
- Toy Capsule Capacity: 200 two-inch toy capsules
- Coin capacity: Up to $150 in quarters
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- 1-year warranty on the machine
- 30-day money back guarantee
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse with a miniimum lead time of 2 weeks with standard currency coin mechanism.