OriginateAir Hot Air Popcorn Machine
Hot Air Popping is something that Cretors has been doing since 1968. The OriginateAir is the newest addition to the hot air popcorn machine lineup and features all sorts of bells and whistles. The OriginateAir can pop up to 40 pounds of popcorn per hour in a steady stream of hot air that is temperature controlled from the digital control panel. The OriginateAir can also puff other types of snacks besides popcorn and includes a built in sifter to remove unwanted scrap pieces from the mix. There is an optional built in coater and seasoning dispenser to ensure that every piece is perfectly coated with the seasoning of your choice from caramel to salty coatings for your popcorn.
OriginateAir Hot Air Popcorn Machine Specifications:
- Dimensions: 81.6”D x 31.6”W 64”H
- Weight: 650lbs
- Electrical Requirements: 3 Phase 13,000 Watts
OriginateAir Hot Air Popcorn Machine Optional Upgrades:
• Plastic Scrap Bin with Sifter –Sifts out unpopped kernels & small pieces.
• Counter Top Mount Base – The OriginateAir comes with a shelf base mount for use with a popcorn production table. The counter top base mount enables you to use the OriginateAir on any flat counter top surface.
• Free Standing Base – Turn the OriginateAir into a free standing unit with this stainless steel base designed just for the OriginateAir hot air popcorn machine.
• Countertop Receiving Tray – Collect your popcorn in this stainless steel receiving tray.
Availability: The Cretors OriginateAir Hot Air Popcorn Machines are in stock and ship in 3-5 business days after you place your order.
Made by Cretors: Cretors is the company that invented the popcorn machine in 1893 and has been growing ever since. Cretors Machines are made in the United States in a state of the art manufacturing facility. It is no wonder that people choose Cretors brand machines when they are shopping for the best.