Hot Air Poppi Popcorn Machine
The Poppi is a smaller production air popcorn popper. It is compact in size and still produces up to 240 one ounce servings of popcorn per hour. The Poppi is a counter top machine that can either mount to one of our popcorn production tables or its own free standing base. Air popping your popcorn eliminates the oil in production for a healthier product, less mess and minimal cleanup. Hot air popped popcorn also has a longer shelf life than popcorn popped with oil based methods.
Poppi Hot Air Popcorn Machine Specifications:
- Dimensions: 16.75”D x 18.75”W 34”H
- Weight: 150lbs
- Electrical Requirements: 3250 Watts - 20Amps at 120V
Poppi Hot Air Popcorn Machine Optional Upgrades:
• Plastic Scrap Bin with Sifter –Sifts out unpopped kernels & small pieces.
• Counter Top Mount Base – The Poppi comes with a shelf base mount for use with a popcorn production table. The counter top base mount enables you to use the Poppi on any flat counter top surface.
• Free Standing Base – Turn the Poppi into a free standing unit with this stainless steel base designed just for the Poppi hot air popcorn machine.
• Countertop Receiving Tray – Collect your popcorn in this stainless steel receiving tray.
Availability: The Cretors Poppi Hot Air Popcorn Machines are in stock and ship in 3-5 business days after you place your order.
Made by Cretors: Cretors is the company that invented the popcorn machine in 1893 and has been growing ever since. Cretors Machines are made in the United States in a state of the art manufacturing facility. It is no wonder that people choose Cretors brand machines when they are shopping for the best.