Ringmaster Lite Cotton Candy Machine
This lite version of the Ringmaster Cotton Candy machine is the ideal solution for rentals and other light duty use. The Ringmaster Cotton Candy machine is the first to replace the traditional ribbons and bands with a heating element that can process either traditional cotton candy mix or regular granulated sugar and turn it into delicious cotton candy. This 5” stainless steel spinner head features a custom Incoloy heating element and a mesh spring. The 7” Floss head holds 50% more sugar at a time than the smaller 5” floss head. These changes reduce maintenance costs on the machine itself.
The cotton candy floss head cabinet smaller and lighter than the larger machines and is made out of welded stainless steel and includes two handles for easy transportation. The motor is suspended with specially designed compression springs that will last the life of the cotton candy machine. The aluminum cotton candy bowl and stabilizer is also included with the Ringmaster cotton candy machine and ship in a separate box.
• 1/2 Bubble & Clips –Allows cotton candy process to make less mess; discourages kid's hands from reaching into your cotton candy machine.
• Bowl - 19inch diameter –Optional smaller 9" deep bowl is useful for small-spaced areas or rentals.
Ringmaster Lite 5” Cotton Candy Machine Specifications:
- Dimensions: 20.5”D x 13.5”W x 17.5”H
- Weight: 30lbs
- Production Capacity: 8-10lbs/hour
- Electrical Requirements: 1250 Watts – 10.5 Amps at 120V
- Aluminum Bowl Dimensions - Dimensions: 26”D x 26”W x 9”H
- Weight: 13lbs
Availability: The Ringmaster Lite Cotton Candy Machines are in stock and ship in 3-5 business days after you place your order.
Made by Cretors: Cretors is the company that invented the popcorn machine in 1893 and has been growing ever since. Cretors Machines are made in the United States in a state of the art manufacturing facility. It is no wonder that people choose Cretors brand machines when they are shopping for the best.