T2000 Antique Popcorn Machine – 8oz Kettle Size
The Antique T2000 popcorn machine has a great classic design and all of the modern features available in our top of the line popcorn machines with a larger 8oz kettle. It also features our antique cast aluminum, hand painted scroll work crown that was cast from a 125 year old original popcorn machine. The T2000 features a welded stainless steel frame with tempered safety glass. The T2000 will pop up to 160 one ounce servings per hour. The 8oz kettle is made out of steel with a nickel plating finish and pops 8 one ounce servings of popcorn at a time.
T2000 Antique Popcorn Machine Specifications:
- Dimensions: 21”D x 21”W x 37.25”H
- Weight: 82lbs
- Electrical Requirements: 1325 Watts – 10.9 Amps at 120 Volts
- Heat Lamp to Keep Popcorn Warm
- Heated Popcorn Deck to help keep Popcorn Fresh
- Drop Shelf to protect Popcorn Kernels
Antique T2000 Popcorn Machine Optional Upgrades:
• One-Pop Button – Turns on the machine to pop one batch of popcorn and then turns the kettle off to prevent risk of fire.
• One-Pop Counter – Keeps track of the total number of batches of popcorn that have been popped in the machine.
• Salt/Sweet Switch – This switch adjusts kettle cooking temperature for salt and butter popcorn or sweet popcorn toppings.
• Stainless Steel Kettle – Upgrade to a full stainless steel kettle for easier cleanup. •
• Stainless Steel Top – A Stainless Steel Top looks sharp and is easy to clean.
Availability: The Antique T2000 Popcorn Machines are in stock and ship in 3-5 business days after you place your order.