Antique T3000 Popcorn Plus Machine –12oz Kettle Size
The Antique T3000 Plus boasts a 50% increase in popping capacity over the T2000 Popcorn Machines with the same amazing build quality with additional large popcorn machine functionality. The antique version of this machine includes a cast aluminum, hand painted, scroll work crown that was cast from an original machine that is over 125 years old. The T3000 features a welded stainless steel frame with tempered safety glass. The T3000 Popcorn Machine will pop up to 240 one ounce servings per hour. The 12oz kettle is made out of steel with a durable nickel plating that is easy to clean. The plus version includes an optional oil pump installation and our exclusive Cornditioner Air Circulation System to keep popcorn fresh longer.
Antique T3000 Plus Popcorn Machine Specifications:
- Dimensions: 22.25”D x 25”W x 41”H
- Weight: 113lbs
- Electrical Requirements: 1800 Watts – 15 Amps at 120 Volts
- Heat Lamp to Keep Popcorn Warm
- Heated Popcorn Deck to help keep Popcorn Fresh
- Cornditioner Circulated Air System
- Drop Shelf to protect Popcorn Kernels
Antique T3000 Plus Popcorn Machine Optional Upgrades:
• One-Pop Button –Turns on the machine to pop one batch of popcorn and then turns the kettle off to prevent risk of fire.
• One-Pop Counter –Keeps track of the total number of batches of popcorn that have been popped in the machine.
• Salt/Sweet Switch –This switch adjusts kettle cooking temperature for salt and butter popcorn or sweet popcorn toppings.
• Stainless Steel Kettle –Upgrade to a full stainless steel kettle for easier cleanup.
• Integrated Oil Pump –Automatically pump oil into your popcorn kettle for perfect amounts and easy operation of your popcorn machine.
Availability: The Antique T3000 Plus Popcorn Machines are in stock and ship in 3-5 business days after you place your order.