Antique T3000 Popcorn Machine
- Low Price:
- 30-Day Guarantee
Antique T3000 Popcorn Machine –12oz Kettle Size
The Antique T3000 boasts a 50% increase in popping capacity over the T2000 Popcorn Machines with the same amazing build quality. The antique version of this machine includes a cast aluminum, hand painted, scroll work crown that was cast from an original machine that is over 125 years old. The T3000 features a welded stainless steel frame with tempered safety glass. The T3000 Popcorn Machine will pop up to 240 one ounce servings per hour. The 12oz kettle is made out of steel with a durable nickel plating that is easy to clean.
Antique T3000 Popcorn Machine Specifications:
- Dimensions: 22.25”D x 25”W x 41”H
- Weight: 113lbs
- Electrical Requirements: 1800 Watts – 15 Amps at 120 Volts
- Heat Lamp to Keep Popcorn Warm
- Heated Popcorn Deck to help keep Popcorn Fresh
- Drop Shelf to protect Popcorn Kernels
Antique T3000 Popcorn Machine Optional Upgrades:
• One-Pop Button - Turns on the machine to pop one batch of popcorn and then turns the kettle off to prevent risk of fire.
• One-Pop Counter - Keeps track of the total number of batches of popcorn that have been popped in the machine.
• Stainless Steel Kettle - Upgrade to a full stainless steel kettle for easier cleanup.
• Stainless Steel Top
• GFI Cord
• Integrated Oil Pump - Automatically pump oil into your popcorn kettle for perfect amounts and easy operation of your popcorn machine.
Availability: Custom built to order and ship in 2-5 weeks.