Beaver Tri Tower Deluxe I Vending Machine Set
Like all of the Beaver vending machine towers, the Beaver* Tri Tower Deluxe I vending machine sets are perfect for high volume areas. They feature options that allow them to vend from 3, up to 12 products, including gumballs, stickers and candy, and the towers can link together to suit your location.
This low maintenance vender features solid colored body panels, polycarbonate shatter-resistant display panels, triple chrome plated lids, doors and coin mechanisms, and other powder coated accessories.
A choice of body colors and dispensing conversions, coin mechanisms, and additional options for convenience and efficiency are also available. The combination of these majestic towers in this attractive display attracts attention and can satisfy a wide variety of users because of the multiple products.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Height: 72" Tall
- Merchandise: Can vend a variety of product, large or small
- Panels: Shatter-resistant polycarbonate display panels
- Coin Mechanism: New Generation, triple chrome plated, all metal, 25 cent coin mechanism with slug diverter and clutch handle
- Metal Parts: Triple chrome plated lid, door and coin mechanism. Powder coat base, top ring, hopper, chute frame and anodized aluminum corner posts
- Available Finishes: Anodized Silver, Black Powder Coat
- Body Color: Powder Coated Metal Panels with choice of 7 colors: Circus Red, Black, Arctic White, Navy Blue, Canary Yellow, Hunter Green, Sky Blue
- Lock and Key: Lower tubular and upper flat lock and key geographically assigned for your security
- Decal: Globe decal in USA, Canadian and Euro currency
- Dispensing Conversion: Choice of merchandise dispensing conversions to vend such as candy, nuts, gum, capsules, etc.
- Mechanism Jamming Latch: An exclusive feature, which eliminates the danger of hands being trapped in the chute by locking out the dispensing wheel
- Clips: Interior product display clips
- Cash box: Separate cash box
- NB-DD64 Dimensions: 64"H x 10"W x 10"D
- NB-DD70 Dimensions: 70"H x 10"W x 10"D
- NB-DD74 Dimensions: 74"H x 10"W x 10"D
- Three RB23's Dimensions: 23"H x 8"W x 8"D
- Shipping Weight: 224 lbs.
- Other Configurations are available by phone, call 1-800-307-7900 to build the configuration that is perfect for you.
- Dispensing wheels are locked out and do not turn when chute door is open, to ensure children's hands do not get caught
- Non-toxic lubricant on moving parts
- Shatter resistant clear panels
Availability: Beaver machines are built when ordered, so they take longer to receive. They usually leave the warehouse within one week of placing your order, then add shipping time. Beaver is closed for a few weeks each July & December, so orders placed during these times may take up to 4 weeks to ship out.
*Registered Trademark of Beaver Machine Corporation, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada