Northern Beaver Golf Ball & Ping Pong Ball Vending Machine
The impressive Northern Beaver vending machine works great for vending golf balls, ping pong balls, 2" gumballs or 1.75" toy capsules. Available in a wide variety of colors, sizes, and pricing options, the Northern Beaver is a high-capacity, low maintenance vendor perfect for any location.
Included on the machine is the Beaver* New Generation coin mechanism, which has set the world standard for rotary coin mechanisms. Available in configurations up to $1.00, it incorporates the security of the clutch handle with the ability to measure coins accurately for diameter and thickness, ensuring vends only when the correct denomination of coin is used. Most coins of smaller diameter will pass through to the cash box, freeing you from coin jams and lost income.
- Shatter proof polycarbonate panels
- All metal Beaver new generation coin mechanism can be set for one, two, three, or four quarters (Lifetime warranty)
- Triple chrome plated lid, door, and coin mechanism
- Powder coat base, top ring, hopper, chute frame, and corner posts
- All-metal side panels are powder coated in your choice of 7 great colors
- Dual locking system allows for access to merchandise while restricting access to the cash box (one lock for the upper section and another lock for the lower)
- Lower tubular and upper flat lock and key are geographically assigned for your security
- Interior product display clips
- Separate cash box accessed from the front of the machine
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty and 30-day money back guarantee
- Golf Ball/Ping Pong Ball Capacity: 180 (20" tall), 280 (26" tall), 360 (30" tall)
- Dispensing wheels are locked out and do not turn when chute door is open, to ensure children's hands do not get caught
- Non-toxic lubricant on moving parts
- All sharp edges and burrs removed
- Shatter proof clear panels
- Height: 20", 26", or 30"
- Width: 11" x 11"
- Change capacity: Up to $500 worth of quarters
- Weight: 27 lbs. (20"), 28 lbs (26"), 31 lbs (30")
Availability: Beaver machines are built when ordered, so they take longer to receive. They usually leave the warehouse within one week of placing your order, then add shipping time. Beaver is closed for a few weeks each July & December, so orders placed during these times may take up to 4 weeks to ship out.
*Registered Trademark of Beaver Machine Corporation, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada